Chapter 35- like you

-Alex's POV-

I look at myself in the hospital bathroom. Messy hair,chapped lips, wrinkled shirt. Fuck they're definitely going to know I got absolutely railed. Jesus Christ I just got railed in a hospital alley.

Breathing In I walk back to jaylens hospital room. Thomas walks in minutes after. Parker and Zane don't seem to notice but jaylen does. She's been giving me the side eye and I don't like it.

Does she disapprove of me? She glares at Thomas and whispered something in his ear. I watch as he turns all red and looks at me with an unreadable explanation.

He sighs and walks out of the room. "Everyone out, except you Alex" i winced at her voice. She knows. Parker and Zane look confused but they leave the room Anyway closing the door behind them.

I turn back to her and she taps the empty space next to her. "Did you and Thomas..."I sit down and I gulp. I nod knowing she's asking if me and Thomas hooked up.

She tilts her head. "Did you really hook up in a hospital" I blushed and laughed lightly. "Not exactly, alley" that's all I said before her eyes snapped to me. "Typical. I actually wanted to talk to you about it"

I nodded signaling she can continue. "Just don't break him, and don't let him break you. If you and him are going to continue hooking up don't do it behind Parker's back."

I looked down to just think for a second. She's not mad? At least that's good. "I Um i kinda do like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me back you know" she nods and says " well he fucked you so I'm sure he feels the same. After all you are the first guy he's hooked up with"

first guy? So I was his first gay experience? . "Right, I should be going home. I'll come back later." I smile at her and she returns it "come back when you get Parker his licorice."

I laugh because I know Parker has been having lots of cravings especially for licorice.
I walk out of the room and close her door. I know she's tired because she said it herself she wants to rest.

I wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans and look at Parker. "She's sleeping now and uh I gotta get home" as I say my goodbyes I leave the hospital. I start to walk to the bus stop.

I really didn't want to bother Parker by asking for a ride so I'll just go on the bus. I streets dark and the lights are dim. I hear a car driving up but I ignore it. It comes to a stop in front of me and honks.

I look up from my phone and it's Thomas. I refused at first but he insisted on taking me home. As he's driving to the address I gave him. He's quiet since I got in the car. "So are we going to talk about it?"

I question him but he doesn't answer. Ok then he doesn't want to talk I guess. Next thing i know I feel his hand in my thigh. I look down at it and hold it in my own.

There's clearly sexual tension seeing as he's squeezing my thigh and hard. my breath hitches. His fingers travel closer to my dick. I can feel myself growing harder by the second. Fuck it. Thomas hits a red light and I remove my seatbelt. He looks at me confused.

I rapidly bend down and unbutton his pants. I take out his now hard dick and tease him with my mouth. I've watched enough porn to know what to do I think.

I lick up his shaft slowly as pre cum drips from his cock into my lips. He starts driving again as the light hits green.

While driving he reaches over me and puts his hand on my ass squeezing it hard making me moan on his dick. I start using both hands taking all his dick into my mouth.

Fuck he's so big my throat hurts from deep throating him 2 times. He groans at me saying "you look so fucking hot taking all my cock like that in your mouth" he continues to praise me "your mouth feels as good as your ass baby" hearing him all me baby makes me really hard.

I'll definitely be jerking off to a picture of Thomas later today imagining the moment he fucked me in that alley.

I feel the car stop as I keep sucking on his big thick cock. He thrusts into my mouth rolling his hips in the process. He makes one more thrust before he comes in my mouth.

I swallow all his cum and enjoy the moment. Thomas leans his head back on the cars chair. He's breathing shakily he gulps as he looks at me. I take in my surroundings and I'm in my neighborhood.

Damn it's unfortunate that this has been cut short. I get out of the car as he fixes himself. I told him he didn't have to take me all the way to the door but he insisted and im going to let him.

I hear my name being called I look up to see my dad. I turn to see Thomas still in the car. Please leave please.

I see my dad walking my way and he yells "where the hell have you been idiot, I've been waiting here for hours" I nervously say "I had some things to do"

I shouldn't have said that. He snapped he ran towards me and punch me in the face making me fall back. He points his finger at me and says "don't you ever disrespect me boy"

I hear Thomas getting out of the car as we walks to me in a rush. "You ok?" I nod as my vision blurs. I watch Thomas and my dad argue. I plead with Thomas to stop but he doesn't listen