Chapter 48-bad

*Edited*

-Thomas POV-

I feel horrible. I shouldn't have left her there alone. I should have made her come with me. Why did I leave her there by herself. The sight I saw when I got home was a mess to say the least. I felt my heart ripe out of my chest when I saw all that blood and Jaylen nowhere to be found. I don't know what to think. I should probably call my dad but I can't move. My body is glued to the hospital floor.

I got a call minutes after I opened the house door that Jaylen was admitted. Her throat slit and her stomach cut open. But Why? Why her?

      The question plagued my mind as I hear foot steps running towards me. I can't feel anything I can't hear anything beyond the sounds of the foot steps. A hand was placed on my shoulder but I don't look to see who it is. I don't want to look.

      All I can think about all I want to do is murder whoever laid their hands on the only person I care about.

How am I supposed to tell her that she lost her baby or that she may never speak again. She may never recover mentally from this. She might not. But i hope she does because I can't be here without her. I look up and I see Alex's mom walking towards me. "Is she ok?" Dr.rain hesitated looking at Alex who's holding my hand. I let his hand go trying to brace myself for the news.

       "I tried my best to save what I could of her reproductive tract but there was extensive damage. One of her Fallopian tubes ruptured previously and she was internally bleeding for hours. What they did to her might've just saved her life" she says it like it's a good thing.

       Jaylen may never be able to have children again. "Is she going to be able to speak again" she looks down and avoids eye contact "only time will tell Thomas, it's to early to know if she sustained any damage to her vocal cords" she wants to say something but she doesn't.

Good because right now I don't want to talk to anyone not even Alex. Walking away I enter her room as she sleeps. I don't cry. I can't cry.

      My body feels numb seeing her like this again. I need to find out who did this. Houston taffer is out of the question he died a while ago begging for his life.

     But the doctor at the other hospital. The one who wanted to keep her there. I never actually got to dig up everything I could about her but I will. Something shady is going down here and I don't like it.

     We haven't heard from Gabriel since the hospital and Alana is still in the mental hospital. But then again I can't underestimate them. They murdered a child and a father.

      A person can still have a pull inside of a hospital just like inside a prison. I swear if she has anything to do with this I'll kill her myself for the sake of Jaylen and her unborn baby that will never see the light of day.

      Jaylen told me she had settled on a name ,Azla, a weird name if you ask me but she was happy with it. Now we have to put that name on the baby's tombstone instead of the birth certificate.

        It'll crush jaylen to know she got her baby ripped out of her. I know it will but I'll be here to keep her out of her head like I've always been.