Chapter 8- kissing

*Edited*

-jaylen POV-

        I hear the door to the bathroom open and look up staring at The boy before me. I have to say it. He's attractive in every way. His lips slightly parted, his eyes staring back at me, his hair wet and covering his eyes.

     I reach up and stroke his hair out of his eyes oh so desperately looking for a sign that he felt the same way i did. What do I feel you may ask? Love and lust. I could see nothing but amusement in his eyes.

     I spoke for the first time since he stepped out of the bathroom "let me care for you, I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you as long as you're with me "

      I lean in slightly hesitating to kiss the boy unsure if he wanted this or not. Parker's eyes widen a little but after seconds he put his hands on my neck trying so hard to deepen the kiss.

        His hands were in my hair savoring the very much needed kiss. I heard him groan a little.I stepped forward pushing him onto the bed. Parker blushed at the thought of the position we were in.

I was on top straddling him with my silver necklace dangling from my neck swinging back and forward. He looked away in embarrassment.

     I reach down and turn his head toward me making sure to be gentle. I look at him and give him a genuine smile " I'll show you the world if you just let me " parker staring back into my grey eyes asked "how can you show me the world if I've already seen it all?"

       I smile knowing he wasn't expecting an answer " I'll show it to you through my eyes." I kiss him once again hoping he wouldn't push me way. I reach for Parker's shirt tugging it for him to take it off.

       He just nodded wanting this. Wanting me to continue showing him the world. I do the same unbuttoning my shirt still straddling Parker I leave trails of kisses on him.

  He reached for his belt taking it off in one swift movement. Sliding off his pants I felt him pull me back into a kiss. I couldn't do this I can't do this. Not to him.

      I didn't want him regretting it later on so I did what I do best I walked away. I got off of Parker and put my shirt back on. I saw the look on his face. A look of disappointment and worry. " I'm sorry I can't do this" he frowned and asked why.

          I didn't want him to be disappointed that I stopped. " you're to fragile and i don't want it to seem like I'm taking advantage of the situation." I look at the boy hoping he'd understand why.

         All he did is nod.  I walk over to him and stare at his beautiful eyes and kiss him one last time before walking out of the room. " I'll call you when dinner is ready ok?" Once again he nodded not finding the words to give me an answer.

     I couldn't handle being in the same room as him. I wanted him, I needed him. He was going to be mine just not today. I want him to remember it for the rest of his life.

       The way my kisses felt on his neck and the way I held him tight when he needed me to. I want him to remember me for the rest of him life. Not only as the person who took advantage of him while he was in a weak state.

      I didn't want that. It's not my intention with him. He's different and I like that about him he doesn't make sexual comments, he wasn't rude. He was quite the opposite.

      He's the shy kid people over look and now he's mine I'm going to make him mine. Whatever it takes even if I have to be the man in the relationship and take him flowers and shit. I smile at the thought of having Parker laying in my bed at night everyday.

——————————————————————

-Parker's POV-

       Omg omg omg I'm freaking out. She kissed me. Jaylen Argent kissed me. ME. Out of all the jerks and assholes in school she kissed me. Ok ok it was more than a kiss but that's not the point.

      Could she really show me the world? Why am I over thinking this. Is she just playing with my feelings? Her gestures seem to be nice and gentle. Her intentions don't seem malicious either.

        The way she looked at me before kissing me was the look of hesitation. Why did she hesitate? Did she think I didn't want to be kissed or was she simply second guessing herself. God I'm thinking about this way to much.

        I got up and went downstairs to look for jaylen. I had to know why she kissed me. I know she said she'd call me but I'm to inpatient for that. As I walk downstairs I hear two different voices. I take a peak at who jaylen is talking to.

     AH. She was on the phone she had it on speaker while she cooked. I didn't mean to over hear her conversation but when I heard my name being brought up I had to listen to what she said about me.

Person on phone: what do you see in that kid anyway?

Jaylen: I see what you don't

Person on phone: did you make your move already?

Jaylen: of course I did you know me.

Person on phone: finally, for a second there I thought you lost your touch

Jaylen: shut up Thomas you know it's not like that with him

Thomas?: what is it like then?

Jaylen: I like him I really do

Thomas?: then why aren't you dating him yet ?

Jaylen: he's not ready yet

Thomas?: for?

Jaylen: he's not ready to be pulled into my world. He's to pure for that. Ofc I want him or whatever but I don't wanna fuck it up by making him. You know?

Thomas: yea I get it. Just take it slow with the kid if it's like that then

Jaylen: yea yea whatever got it. Anyway gotta go I have to feed the kid dinner.

       Omg omg she's going to catch me listening. So I made it seem like I just got down. I walk in the kitchen and take a seat on the counter. She looks up at me and smiles, continuing what she was doing before I walked in.

         I look at her and study every feature I Hadn't noticed before. She had short wavy hair, grey eyes, small little freckles you would miss if you didn't look close enough.

       When she smiles at me I notice she has dimples. A smile only I've ever seen. Did I feel an attraction to her or was it just because she is helping me? She did have the chance to go all the way but she stopped herself for me?