Chapter 24- dark eyes

-Thomas pov-

I wake up in a dark room. I have no way of knowing who took us because you know I was knocked out when they got to us. The room is to dark to see if anyone else is in here with me. Fuck. Jaylen. That's my main priority jaylen and the baby.

I start looking around for anything to free me  from this chair I'm zip tied to. That's when I hear the door open and in walks 2 masked men. They make their way to me and grab me. I struggle In their hold but it was no use.

The men dragged me to a different room with lights so I'm able to see. They drop me on to another chair as other men walk in and do the same with jaylen, Parker and my dad. I do a visual inspection on all of them.

They look ok except for Parker who has a bruise forming on his forehead. He seems to be knocked out cold from the looks of it. "What happened with him" I hear as one of them masked men questions the man that got Parker here. "Kid got to smart with his words"

I look at Parker again and I now realize he doesn't have tape covering his mouth like the rest of us.

As The men walk out leaving us here Parker opens his eyes and starts breathing normally. Was he faking it? If he was he's damn good at it. He looks around the room before his eyes land on jaylen.

Just like in the house and the hospital. His voice changes and goes deeper than normal. "Are you ok" Jaylen simply nodded and looked away avoiding his stare.

Parker sighed and said " she was my sister" now it was Parker who looked away and said nothing else. This stunned all of us considering we all thought Parker was an only child.

I watch as Parker grips the chair with anger as if he was remembering who Lorain was.

A while has past and Parker hasn't said another. As I'm about to fall asleep the door slams wide open. A man walks in "ahh how nice of you all to join me, you must be wondering what you're doing here."

Parker looks at the man with deadly eyes. If look could kill this man would be 6 feet deep already. The man walks closer to jaylen. This seems to put us on alert. You never know with these pervs.

We watch as the man pulls out a knife and drag it along Jaylens face going lower to her shirt. She's starting to breath heavily and deeply. I look back at Parker and hope he doesn't say something stupid. "Get the fuck away from her"

this catches the man off guard and turns around to Parker. "Or what?" This makes Parker smirk which I have never seen in all this time I've known this kid. "Or I'll cut your dick off and send it to your wife and kids" fuck fuck fuck. We're definitely dead.

"You're nothing but collateral damage kid, no one would Miss you considering your are a no one" Parker laughs at the man.

This seems to piss him off. He puts down the knife and pulls out a gun and points it to his head "ok here's the deal, I won't shot the kid if you all just simply tell me where you keep all your money."

I look at my dad who has done nothing in all this time. A masked man rips the the tape off our mouths and demanded we speak. "Don't say jack shit." He's staring directly at me because he knows.

I'd do anything to keep Jaylen happy and her happiness is him and I'd risk everything to keep that boy alive. The man load the gun and gives us one last warning. "Do it, come on"

Parker leans in to the gun smiling as he does so. "Stop" Jaylen tells the man but he doesn't. Parker gives Jaylen a look. And she nods ever so slightly if you didn't pay attention you'd miss it. It's almost like these two were talking with their eyes.

the man is about to pull the trigger but before he can Jaylen says "fine I'll tell you just dont" she pleads. The strange man laughed as he mocked us "it always the woman who's the weaker link" he starts to make his way to jaylen.

And In the corner of my eyes I see Parker move. Ok they definitely have a thing going on. In one swift movement he drops to the floor he slips a blade out of his mouth and cuts the zip ties on his hands.

Fuck it I'm going to it. I mimic his movements and drop to the floor. Before the man could do anything jaylen picks up her legs and strangled him to the point where he wasn't dead but he wasn't awake either.

Parker moves to the men in one fast movement before they can register what happened. He grabs the knife the man dropped and drops them all in less than a blink of an eye. He slits their throats without hesitating.

It's almost like he's done it before. Jaylen moves to me and picks me up off the ground. The fall hurt like a bitch. How Parker did it I don't know. We go to my dad and free him. I hear a gun load and look at Parker pointing a gun to one of the masked men.

His foot on the mans throat pressing it every time he moved. "who is he" the man has no space to breath but managed to give Parker a name "Houston taffer"

Parker nods and took his foot off the mans throat. Tilting his head to the side he said "You deserve this" without hesitation he pulls the trigger as blood trickles down his face.

He lowers it and moves to jaylen. Without missing a beat he grabs her arm and starts walking out the room in a rush. Me and my dad follow his without question. I'll send someone to pick up the mess and pick up the man names Houston taffer.