Chapter 38- best friends

-Parker pov-

I leave the room so Thomas and Jaylen can talk they clearly need to. I go into Thomas's room and see Alex sitting on the edge of the bed. I take a seat next to him. "Sooo I take it you're not a virgin anymore"

Alex blushes as I ask the question. I'll take it as a no. "How was it?" Yes I'm nosy I'm aware. He turns to and questioned "has Jaylen ever fucked you in the ass" have I been pegged by Jaylen?

Yes. And I enjoy it every time. I nodded. He continues "how do you stop it from hurting" oh... OH my god. "Well actually jaylen does after care she uh she normally runs hot baths for me."

He hums and answered my question from earlier "it was-it was painful but good at the same time. Other than the fact that he fucked me in an alley it was good" he what-. "He fucked you in an alley? Omg"

he smiles and nods. "Where's the most risky place she has fucked you." Now that I think about it I could have died from this . I remember the time she put her hand down my pants and gave me a hand job.

I lay down next to him "she have me a hand job while at the dinner table while her dad and Thomas were there" he looks at me shocked. "She deadass jerked you off while they were present"

I nodded now that i think about it. It's kinda hot when Jaylen does risky things like that.

     "How exactly does she fuck you tho?" I smirk and ask if he really want to know. He nodded so I tell him "she has a double sided dildo. And a strap but she prefers the other one."

He sits up straight and asks "double sided you say? Where did she get it from?" He's serious about asking where she got it from. I shrugged "she already had it when she fucked me for the first time. She also had a maid outfit for some reason."

He laughed "so she fucked you with a skirt on? Nice" I was expecting him to be weirded out but he wasn't. Thank god.

    We kept talking as the day turned into night. Luke called is down for dinner just now. So we're making our way down to the table. I take my usual seat next to jay as Thomas sits in his and Alex sits next to him. "Alright kids dinner is served you already know the drill"

both Argent kids nodded as do I. "Jaylen how's the baby" Jaylen smiles at the question. Normally luke just asks about work but now he's ask about them more often.

I feel jaylens hand on my thigh. Fuck not this again. I moved her hand to the point where it's touching my twitching dick over my pants.

Jaylen answers her dads question as she slides her hand down my pants. "Fine actually Alex's mom just cleared me to work out again"

Alex looks at me as Jaylen started to run me up and down slowly. Thomas was next to answer his question. "Thomas how are things with taffer."

He nods and says "ok actually he's on the verge" luke nods content with the answers. I lean forward as I try to ignore the fact that Jaylen is touching me. Thomas seems to notice and he looks at his dad then Alex.

He then smiles. Thomas moves closer to Alex when his dad gets distracted on the phone. Thomas threads slowly sliding his hand down Alex's pants. Fuck.

I spasm as Jaylen keeps working on my dick as we eat. Jaylen and Thomas share a look. And just like that Jaylen is under the table. We all look at luke but he seems to not be aware.

Thomas was next to go underneath the table. Alex closes his eyes as I can tell Thomas is sucking his dick just like Jaylen is sucking mine. Fuck fuck fuck.

I slap my hand over my mouth as a moan tries to escape. Luke's phone rings and that makes me snap my eyes to him. Me and Alex watch as he says "i have to go"

      he doesn't notice 2 out of the 4 kids missing. He walks away and leaves out the door. A moan escapes Alex's mouth. I can now hear jaylen and Thomas gagging on our dick.

This is definitely going to be awkward in the morning. They practically grew up together but they do shit like this. fuck this shit is hot as fuck. I pull out my seat a little and pull Jaylen forward.

If Thomas is ok with giving head to my best friend while I'm here he must be ok with his best friend giving me head. I grab jaylens hair and grip it. I push my dick further into her mouth to the point she's tearing up.

I thrust just one last time cumming in her mouth. Fucking shit. She swallowed every last drop.

     I could care less about Alex and Thomas right now. I lift jaylen up and I grab her face. Fuck she looks so hot when she has cum dripping down her lips.

I wipe it off the corner of her mouth and lick it. She has a intense look as she breaths heavily. She's now straddling me now and fuck I can't help it. I grab her throat and ask "is this what you like?"

She nods and whispered a yes. I smirk as my hand travels up her skirt. She made me cum and now it's her turn. I stick two fingers in her without warning.

     She's already so wet that i have no problem moving my fingers in and out. I flip her around so now she's sitting on my lap facing Alex and Thomas. "You're going to watch as your best friend fucks mine" i whisper in her ear.

This is confirmation that Thomas and Jaylen see each other more as best friends than siblings. She nods as I stand her up and make her lean on the dinner table. I grip her face keeping it to where she can see Thomas and Alex.

I lift up her skirt a little and pull aside her underwear. I line up dick to her entrance and slam into her as hard as I could. I continue the same tempo Thomas has with Alex.

   I can tell Alex is enjoying this as much as I am because he has his eyes rolled back while Thomas fucks him in the ass. Soon it starts to get messy.

I let go of jaylens face and she falls forward on the table knocking over some of the plates. I hear Alex groaning and that makes me slam into Jaylen harder.

I watch ass her double D tits are bouncing on the table as I move her. I can already feel myself cumming again. My dick twitches inside of Jaylen as she orgasms.

With one big thrust I cum in her. Jaylen falls forward as her legs shake. Oh right. After care. I notice Alex and Thomas have already stopped as well. I smirk when I notice Alex has cum on his face. Dirty bitch.

I pick up jaylen and carry her to what is now our room. I run her a bath as she's still trying to gain her composure. She props herself up with her elbows and says "is it bad that I want a banana slip with strawberries right now"

I smile at her because honestly I want the exact same thing. "Ok we'll go for ice cream but only after you shower, you got cum all over your hair."

I scrunch up my nose as I said it and she smacked me in the arm. She may not know it but it hurt like a bitch even if she was playing. Even pregnant I bet she can kick my ass.