Chapter 36- dad?

-Thomas POV-

As I'm fixing my dick back into my jeans and wiping the cum off of myself I hear someone yell. I snap my head to where Alex was supposed to be.

All I see is a man towering over Alex who's now in the ground. I grab my gun from the dashboard and get out of the car. I run to him and ask if he's ok he says yes but I don't believe him.

He looks disoriented and pale. I get up and look at the man that just smacked him. "I'm giving you ten seconds to back the fuck up" he man snorts and says "what are you going to do? Nothing that's what, I'm taking my son and there's nothing you or his mother can do."

He walks toward Alex but I step in front of him blocking this dad from getting closer. The man sizes me up.  Now I know how jaylen felt with Gabriel.

     I pull out my gun from my waistband and point it at him. "Get up, get in the car alex." I'm not leaving him here knowing his mom isn't here. Alex stumbled towards the car as I keep the gun trained on the mans forehead.

He seems to be shocked but I'm not going to let it go. I walk back to the car after threatening Alex's dad. Getting in the car I see that Alex passed out in the passenger seat. I reach for his cheek and linger my fingers around his parted lips. I shouldn't get near him but I want to.

I'm in to deep. The talk with jaylen has to wait. I stop the car when I reach my house. Shit how am I going to explain this. It doesn't matter as long as Alex is ok I'm ok.

I take my keys out of the ignition and walk to the passenger side. Looking at Alex's face a bruise is already forming on him cheek.

Fucking bitch. I carry him to the door and open it. I carry him all the way up into my room. Jaylen has a smug look on her face, my dad and Parker are shocked. So jaylen knows but they don't got it.

    I lay Alex down gently on my bed and I look at him once more. His shirt pulled up a little, his jeans riding low on his waist, lips chapped and slightly parted.

Fuck even sleeping he looks really hot. I empty out his pockets and I slide off his pants. It's nothing I haven't seen before. I do the same with his shirt. I go to my closet and change his clothes into something more comfortable.

I just put him on some shorts considering I like him shirtless and because it's hot in here. Probably just hot because he's here.

    Now that I think about it I have to tell Parker what happened. A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I let the person know they can come in and it's Parker.

He looks at me holding Alex's hand but doesn't question it. Instead he asks "Dad?" I nodded and looked back at Alex's sleeping figure. "He's a jackass"

Parker agrees with me. Parker sits on the bed next to me "listen what ever it is you have going on with Alex stop. Just stop if you plan on messing with him" he thinks I'm just playing with Alex I shake my head. "Im not messing with him I promise. My intentions are anything but bad" he nods and stands up "ok then because if they are I'll cut your dick off. He's the only family I have."

Ok then he just threatened to cut of my dick too. "Got it" he walks out after he gives Alex one last worried look.