Chapter 9-Stupid

*Edited*

-Jaylen POV-

       I breath in and out standing in front of the big oak door. My father,Luke called me to meet him in his office to have a talk. Please don't let it be the birds and the bees talk I don't need that. I knock hoping he wasn't there so I can go back to the boy waiting for me.

        I hear a soft come in. As I open the door dad motioned me to sit down. Ok then this conversation is very serious. The only time I have ever sat in his office is when I get in trouble at school.

      I take a seat right in front of it. My father was the first to break the silence "I heard what happened" dammit the knew.

       I stare blankly at him attempting to show no emotion what so ever. My father leans forward and says "Tell me about this incident at the Everett household." I glare at him knowing where this was going "there is nothing to say dad"

      we both stare each other down waiting for one of use to break eye contact. The door knocking distracted my dad meaning I won. Suck it dad.

     I turn to look at the door and it was Gabriel? My dad tells him to take a seat. Why was he here? " I have asked Gabriel here to come here so you can apologize for what you did Anastasia."

        He called me Anastasia no one called me that unless they're pissed. Jesus why was he so mad. I look at Gabriel and say the next best thing that came out of my mouth "sorry that you're a shitty father"

       my father looks at me with disappointment "Anastasia apologize for breaking in his home and harassing his family" ohh so he thinks i broke in his home does he think so low of me?

        That hurt me more than it should have. "No" my father stands up from his desk and demanded that I apologized. I tried explaining the situation but he wouldn't listen. " I regret ever picking you up from that dump Anastasia, you are to stupid and disorganized you are a disappointment to me and to my organization"

I press my lips together not letting a single word out. I just nodded and walked out the door. I heard my father calling my name but I just kept walking.

       He was disappointed. He regretted getting me off the streets. That burned me to the core. My fear of my father not wanting me anymore became a reality.

I just drove on an never ending straight street. I didn't know where I was going nor did I care. I just wanted to forget I didn't want to stay here any longer knowing I was a disappointment to my father.

     It felt like I was just a test subject. Why did I feel this way. Stupid I felt stupid to think I actually found a family that cared for me. I was wrong to stay with them for as long as I did. I just wanted to disappear.

     So that's what I'm going to do. And I hope the boy understands that.

————————————————————————

A/N: hey y'all sorry for the short chapter it's kinda a filler If you ask me. Remember to vote and comment!!
Much love
-XxX