Chapter 2: Awakening

Sorry had to add Awaken here, too good of an opportunity.

Second person POV

Later that day you decide to go to the Tatooin Shopping District to buy some school supplies. You see a large cloud of smoke from the center of your destination as well as a huge crowd outside.

Must be a villain. I shouldn't get involved. I should go to another shop to buy my stuff. Though a little information doesn't hurt.

You join the crowd watching the battle go on. Soon All Might jumps into the fray and takes out the Sludge villain with one punch. All might stands above the rubble and rises his hand. People cheer for him from the crowd.

He's quite popular. Of course the number one hero would be popular.

You looked closer at him. His luscious blond hair. Why did that remind you of something? As you look at All Might a flash of white appears in your mind. You try opening your eyes only to see red. Your head aches with pain as you try to keep conscious. Soon you collapse and your mind wanders. One word keeps flashing in your head with the voice in your dreams.

Whitesnake
Whitesnake
Whitesnake

You hear a another voice.

???: "Take it, it is a token of my apology. I just took it out of my body. Wherever you may go... I will give you power.

You can see once more. You look at your hand. A bone resides in it, coated with blood. You see it float into the air. And then a picture of All Might flies across your face.

You wake up from your dream. You feel calmer than usual. You look around and notice you're in a white room. You look to your left and see Father Bonsai resting on a chair. You deduce that you're in a hospital. Your movements wake up Father Bonsai.

Father Bonsai: "Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness it wasn't serious. After you collapsed, you were brought to the hospital. Are you feeling alright Y/N?"

"Yes Father, I'm feeling fine. When can I leave the hospital?" You ask.

Father Bonsai: "Since you woke up so quickly, I doubt you will be held here for long."

You lay down and drift off into the dreamland once more.
____________________________

Two days later you are released. Once you get to your room you remember your dream. Someone gave you a bone and that bone went to All Might. Who gave you that bone? Unless...

You look at the cross in your room. He had to be the answer.

You decide to try to enter UA. The highest chance to meet All Might would be there. There was also a feeling in his soul to enter UA. Perhaps God was giving him a sign.
____________________________

On the day before the entrance exam, you see a bag snatcher run off with some old lady's purse. You succeed in cornering him in an alley. He turns around, looking directly at you.

His arm morphs into a cannon behind his back. He points it at you yelling

"Don't you dare move! If you even move an inch I'll blow you to smithereens!"

Y/N: "Stealing from an old lady? That's just sad. If you really need money just get a damn job."

Bag snatcher: "You don't understand anything!"

Those words ignited something within you. Your body filled up with rage as the bag snatcher fired his cannon. You rushed towards the man. You felt a pull from your chest but you ignored it in your state of madness.

"Are you insane!!"

An arm sprouts from your arm and immediately punches the cannonball, splitting it apart. You wince at the pain in your hand.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

You speak the words that have plagued your mind since the dream.

WHITESNAKE
A white humanoid appears nest to you with a black crown. GΔCT wrapped around the being.

Whitesnake moves from your side and starts beating the shit out of the bag snatcher. After swiping his leg, Whitesnake slams his fist down into the man's chest. You hear a few crack as the man struggles to breathe.

You walk away from the man with Whitesnake by your side. Before leaving you call an ambulance for the poor man.