Chapter 27: Getting Some Fresh Air

White.

That was all he could see. There was no end to it. Only Y/N and the white world.

Then he heard something behind him. Looking back, he saw a person. A person that looked extremely familiar.

"Hello there."

"Who are you? (General Kenobi)"

"Who I am does not matter anymore. Listen carefully to what I have to say here. Do whatever it take to finish God's mission. He will reward you with powers beyond imagination."

"Wait, you're that guy from my dreams. The one that died to a kid!"

"Perhaps I did. But, I won't let another one of us fail to finish this quest."

"Another one of us? What do you mean?"

"You may find out soon enough. Farewell Pucci, finish your duty."
____________________________
Y/N opened his eyes. He was on top of a bed in a white room. He felt no pain, no suffering. Just some bandages here and there. It was strange, especially since he just got out of a fight...

A fight. Right, he was in a fight with Bakugo. And since he's in the nurses temporary office, he must've lost.

Y/N gripped the sheets even tighter.

To lose against someone like him. To an overconfident prick like him.

The door creaked open. An old lady walked into the room.

"Oh? You're awake. I didn't expect you to already be healed. I saw something in your hand when you got knocked out. I hope it was the thing that help you heal back."

Y/N touched his face. He felt a disc inserted inside him. Taking it out, he saw it was the regeneration disc, with the words "Regen" on it. He wrote it earlier so he wasn't confused.

"Pucci, would you mind if I held onto that? It might make my work as a nurse easier."

"Oh...sure."

Y/N handed the nurse the disc.

"You're just in time to watch the finale. It's Todoroki fighting Bakugo. You should go and see it."

Y/N got out of the bed.

"Thank you ma'am."
____________________________
Y/N sat in the seat next to Midoriya, watching the battle between Todoroki and Bakugo.

"You're already awake? You took quite the beating there."

"I'm fine, the nurse works quickly."

Y/N watched Bakugo grab Todoroki's left arm and head. He threw him across the ring.

Y/N clenched his fists. He grit his teeth.

It could've been me. I should have been down there, trading blows with Todoroki. I should have been first place!

He could already imagine it. An epic fight scene where he was pelting Todoroki with lasers. Explosions erupting everywhere. Whitesnake fooling him and taking his discs.