Chapter 10: Damn you guys really teaming on a Whitesnake

Y/N jumped down from the extremely large staircase. He used Whitesnake as a buffer, making the landing smoother. Whitesnake appeared behind him. A thick fog rolled into the dome. The villains all gang up on the young boy. Well...in their eyes. In reality, the villains were awkwardly walking around.

Some sort of goo spread over the ground.

Someone's Quirk? Can someone resist Whitesnake's fog?

Once the goo reached him...nothing happened. Y/N looked around confused. Then he saw Whitesnake behind him...but he looked different.

Whitesnake was melting into the ground!

"Whitosnaku?! What's happening?!"

The fog cleared up...Y/N finally saw the full picture. Most of the villains were stuck in white liquid, which has hardened by this point. The villains were sound asleep.

"Is it possible? A new ability?"

Suddenly someone landed on the now white ground. Some villains were broken free from the impact.

"Y/N! Go with the class and evacuate!"

It was Mr. Aizawa.

A shadow grew over Y/N's face. Y/N turned his head towards Mr. Aizawa. As if the world inverted its colors, Y/N said

"Daga Kotowa-"

"Already made that joke kid. Whatever...don't expect me to take responsibility when you get obliterated."

Mr. Aizawa ran off to fight some of the villains that escaped the white goo.

Y/N turned towards the man with hands attached to his limbs. He walked through the frozen people. As he passed by, he took their discs.

Just in case...

Y/N threw his right arm forward. His punch was blocked. He tried to use Whitesnake to push through but...he couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel his arm! Y/N looked at his hand. It was turning brown.

Wha-Rust?! Damn it! I need to get this off!

Y/N cut off his own arm with Whitesnake. Pain surged inside his body as a stump is left. He dashed back to avoid further damage.

"Losing our Quirks would be troublesome...Nomu, kill him."

Y/N: "Shut up! You can kill me once you stop jerking off to hands you creepy bastard!"

Y/N saw the purple smoke phase into the ground. He looked around to see where the villain went. Y/N turns around to see the purple smoke villain surround the rest of the class.

"S-Shit, we got distracted!"

Y/N felt a force push against his back. He gets slammed into the ground. He couldnt see, couldn't breathe, couldn't hear. All he felt was pain. His costume got utterly destroyed. Fragments of steel were inserted into his skin.

As purple fists rained down on him, he thought about his dreams. What was that last phrase? Can he give up now? Maybe he can get into heaven early...

NO! I can't stay here!

Whitesnake grabbed the large purple hand, taking a disc away.

"It's gone...you can no longer control you hand! I may not be able to defeat you, but my efforts will-"

Y/N's eyes roll back into his skull. Whitesnake dematerializes.

Y/N Pucci has

Fainted
____________________________
Sorry guys for this being short. Next one will probably be a lot longer. Hope Ygs enjoyed! Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!