Chapter 35: Old Pals

Once Y/N and Kakyoin were able to make it back to their base, Kakyoin immediately instructed Y/N to go home.

"A day of rest" he called it.

But Y/N knew better. Kakyoin had a look in his eyes. The look that you see before you know something was about to go down. But Y/N did not ask about it, instead deciding to go home. Though he would be lying if it didn't make him a bit curious.

Once night came upon the city, Y/N snuck out into the streets. He wore a black hoodie and dark pants. He wasn't scared it being caught, he just didn't want to be recognized. Y/N didn't want to go through all that again.

He soon reached the Tentacle Green Hero Agency. Surprisingly it was still open.

Y/N walked inside. He saw the receptionist, but she wasn't as welcoming as before.

"Welcome to Tentacle Green Hero Agency, how may I help you," she said in a boring tone.

"I'd like to know where Kakyoin is."

"Mr. Green is out for the rest of the day. Please check in tomorrow, or make an appointment."

"But do you know where he is."

"Again, Mr. Green is out for the day, please check in again tomorrow."

Y/N almost snapped at the woman again. He was getting frustrated. But he remembered the last time he snapped at the woman.

So that's the reason.

Y/N swallowed in his pride.

"Fine. Look, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I shouldn't have snapped at you, and I definitely shouldn't have threatened you. I was just new here. I didn't know where to go and got frustrated. And took it out on you."

The woman sighed.

"It isn't my place to get mad at you. I'm a receptionist. I should make you feel welcomed."

The woman frowned.

"Mr. Green is going to find some old friends. I was tasked to prevent you from following him, but I'm sure you'll be safe. Here's the location."

She handed Y/N a map. It had a small black dot in the center. After thanking her, Y/N took it and started to walk away. Just before he opened the double glass doors, he turned back to the woman.

"Thanks again for the map Tomoko."

With that Y/N started running away.

"How did he-"

She looked down at her name tag.

"Oh right."
____________________________
Y/N's head popped out of a bush. He watched as Kakyoin got out of his car.

Luckily Y/N found a shortcut to the mansion, getting there before Kakyoin.

Stalking? No.. I'm just. Uh... following in my master's footsteps. Yeah that's right.

Kakyoin entered the building. Y/N moved slowly out from the bush and looked through a nearby window.

He saw an old man sitting at a table. Kakyoin walked into the room and sat down next to him. They looked like they were talking to each other for a bit before an Egyptian man pulled Kakyoin aside.

Kakyoin nodded at the man before looking Y/N's direction. Y/N tried to hide before Kakyoin could turn his head, but it was already too late. A green hand grabbed onto his wrist.

"You're not fooling anyone Y/N."
____________________________
Y/N was sitting down at a table next to several people. A man in a wheelchair, an old man with a cane, and an Egyptian man, not including the dog.