Chapter 37: Angerey >:((((((

"Who do you think you are, picking on children like this."

"Children that will grow up to support this unjust society. Children like these should be put down."

Kakyoin and Stain were in a standoff. Stain gripped his sword a bit tighter. Kakyoin scoffed at him.

"You sound like an edgy teenager, the way you rant about society and heroes. Why don't you learn to just grow up for once."

"If you are a supporter of this law. Then you are worst than these scum."

Stain dashed to Kakyoin. His sword prepared to kill him. But then, suddenly, several emeralds flew towards him. His weapon was knocked away.

The sword landed on a strip of green floating in the air. H looked around to see that the strips of green everywhere.

"You've finally noticed? It's been here for quite a while. But it's too late to back out now. After all, now you're trapped inside

My Emerald Barrier!"

Kakyoin laughed before turning around. Leaving his back wide open for Stain to see.

"Move and you'll die. Breathe and you'll die. Speak and you'll die. I'm going to call some heroes to help me get you inside a prison.

Now, don't go anywhere,"

Kakyoin said in a mocking tone.

Stain waited until Kakyoin turned completely. He took the opportunity to slip his dagger out from his belt.

"Kakyoin! Watch out!"

Kakyoin turned to Y/N's voice.

Stain's dagger flew through the air.

In an instant, Kakyoin was on the ground. A knife sticking out of his left eye socket.

"One down. Four to go."

Stain turned to Y/N's body.

"You, the priest. You resisted my Quirk, didn't you? You are far too dangerous to keep alive. I'll take care of you first."

Stain began walking towards Y/N when he heard a small rustling sound near Kakyoin's body.

"What was that? Hm. Just to make sure he isn't going to wake up..."

Stain held up his sword that fell from before Kakyoin's attack. He held it above his head, ready to decapitate Kakyoin.
Y/N called upon the last reserves of his energy.

"Don't you dare touch him!!!"

Y/N forced himself to jump towards Stain.

"Die!"

Whitesnake tried to punch Stain, only to be met with his sword.

"This was your choice kid."

Stain kicked Y/N away. He prepared to make a huge slash. Y/N could no longer move. He wasted all his energy trying to attack Stain.

This is it huh. Dying to the hands of a hero killer.

But before Stain's sword could strike down upon Y/N. Something stepped into its way.

A cry was heard around the city. A cry signifying the soon to be death of a great hero.

Kakyoin fell onto his knees. Blood pooled beneath him. Y/N's body was covered. Covered by his master's blood. The same master he tried to protect, was now sacrificing himself for him. For his own mistake.

"You... YOU BASTARD!!!"

Y/N burst towards Stain. His eyes filled with rage. He landed a punch on Stain's face, launching him back.

"How. How did you break free?"

Whitesnake dashed towards Stain's flying body and immediately tried to kick his legs.

Stain landed on the ground and jumped, dodging the attack. He swung his sword, trying to chop off Y/N's head, starting with the right side.

Whitesnake easily shattered the sword as it came by. He slammed Stain into a nearby wall, making a hole.

"Die like the martyr you claim to be!"

Whitesnake prepared to finish Stain off with a donut. A sharp feeling stabbed through his body.

"Your movements are too easy to read."

Y/N fell to the ground. He clutched his chest in pain. Blood dripped from his body.

"You too, were blinded by rage. Just like that armored boy. I hoped you would be different."

Stain held his sword above Y/N's neck.

"But you're just like the others."

Y/N clenched his fists. Tears slipped down his face.

I'm sorry Mr. Kakyoin. I couldn't kill him. I couldn't avenge you. I'm sorry.

A huge green geyser flew up into the air. Stain turned to the source of the water.

"Hehe... you..

..are..

..done for... Stain."

Kakyoin smiled as Heirophant Green shot more emeralds for everyone to see.

"There's no way that is going to be ignored. You've lost Stain. It's over."

The air around them plummeted in temperature. Stain turned to see a wave of ice sharing towards him. Ice swallowed the hero killer.

"I was wondering where you were. You should've given clearer instructions Midoriya."
____________________________
Yea short chapter. Y/N getting whooped. L

Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!