Chapter 16: A little intimidation

Y/N sat in the back of the classroom. While everyone was getting excited for the festival, Y/N sat wondering.

Should I really be trying to be a hero? It's been fun so far but...No! I cannot forget my mission. I only came here to find what All Might knew about the bone...but that has been taken care of. It wouldn't hurt to turn pro though. I've came this far already.
____________________________
When class was over and everyone started to go home. Loud noises were heard outside the door. Once Uraraka opened the door, a large crowd was seen outside.

"Wh-What's going on?" Uraraka yelled.

Iida spoke to the crowd, "What business do you have with Class A?"

A purple haired kid Y/N couldn't bother to remember the name of said, "We can't get out! What did you come here for anyways!"

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry."

Y/N looked to see Bakugo walking straight to the doorway.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check is out before the sports festival."

"Oi, Bakugo!"

Y/N stood up from his seat and walked towards Bakugo.

"Don't ruin our reputation even further idiot!"

"Why does it matter! There's no way they're gonna beat us anyways!"

Y/N grabbed Bakugo's collar and pressed him against the wall. (Don't worry it won't end like chapter 4)

Y/N whispered, "Of course not, but there's no need to make more enemies. Once they've confirmed we are the targets, it'll be much harder to take top spot."

"I don't care!"

Bakugo grabbed Y/N's wrists and pulls him off.

"Out of my way, extras!"

Y/N hears a voice from the crowd.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

A purple haired person shows up in front of the crowd. He looked like he didn't sleep at all. Everyone in the class frantically shakes their head.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Bakugo and Y/N stare off against the purple haired person.

Yet another voice comes from the crowd.

"Hey, hey! I'm from the Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear about it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!"

Bakugo started to walk away from the classroom and through the crowd. Y/N grit his teeth. He made some deep breaths before speaking once more. His eyes now filled with determination.

"You heard him...if we're doing this, we might as well follow through."

Everyone was confused at what Y/N just said. Y/N faced the large group of people.

"Stay out of our lane. I'll say it now and I won't say it again. Saying things twice is, how should I say it, muda. Don't even think about coming after us. I'm saying this for your own good. Don't do things that are muda."

Y/N entered the crowd and pushed his way out.

"No matter what the method, in the end...

Victory is all that matters!"
__________________________
So uh nvm doesn't look like I'll have to delay at all! I wanted to include a little training montage but I think it'll be better to make that it's separate chapter. Sry for this being so short. Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!