Chapter 85: Kidnapping is Bad..

Pucci looked at Overhaul, sitting on Pucci's couch.

"Stop bleeding everywhere."

Overhaul's body made no response.

I should've thought things through before leading him to my abode. Blood's getting all over my house.

Pucci had already put bandages around all of Overhaul's wounds, but the damage had already been done.

"And there isn't even a doctor around here to help him. Hell they'll all probably call the cops on him. Or they'll kill him."

That begs the question, would a doctor who has taken the Hippocratic oath kill a villain?

"Questions for later. Right now I need to find someone that can help Overhaul."

Pucci sat down and thought for a few seconds.

The only thing that his mind could find in his foggy head was the old nurse from U.A.

"Then again I could always just kidnap a doctor and force them into helping Overhaul."

But then something popped up in his mind.

"Even if he gets well again, his arm is still going to be gone. And his legs may need a bit of help considering all the bone looked like it got crushed."

Pucci sighed.

"Looks like I've got to go to U.A."
____________________________
Pucci stood at the top of a building near U.A. Academy with his school clothes on.

"Didn't think I'd have to wear something like this again. It's been a long time."

Pucci tried to change his appearance again, just like when he did in the stadium.

"Great. Still not working. Overhaul's serum really hit me hard. Glad it took this instead of C-Moon."

Pucci looked down at the small micro camera in his palm.

"Just need to take the doctor and put this in. Quick and easy."

Pucci's feet rose from the roof. His body floated up in a parabola like path.

As he was flying through the air, a flock of geese flew into his face. He covered his face as he took on a mouthful of feathers.

Pucci spit them out quickly, glaring at the geese.

"Damn birds."

He landed in the U.A. courtyard. Making sure his afro wig and make up were set, he stepped into the building.

Pucci walked through the halls and up the staircases in a timely manner.

Just after he turned a corner, someone stopped him.

"Hey. Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

Pucci turned around. The man behind him wore green overalls with a blue shirt below it. His mustache grey and old, his face filled with wrinkles.

"Oh. Hello. I'm just on my way to the restroom and back."

Then Pucci walked quickly away.

The janitor scratched his head.

"But the restroom is that way.. Oh well, I'm sure it's fine."

Pucci continued walking until he found a certain room.

"I really hope she isn't in here."

And hopefully this works. I don't want to make another trip here.

Pucci taped a note on the door, reading

Please make a right arm and pair of legs for a handicapped transfer student. The measurements are as follows:

And then a bunch of information came after.

"Hopefully that works. But also..."

Pucci slid open the door just for a peek. A sliver of light poked through the gap.

"No one's in there. Great. Funnily enough, no cameras either. Makes my job easier."

He entered the room and looked around. In every corner, every wall, even on the floor, there were machines and gadgets everywhere.

"This place is a mess."

Pucci rubbed his chin.

"What would be a good place to set this.."

His eyes drifted around the room until he set his eyes upon a crane of sorts.

"That's definitely not going to work. Maybe the opposite corner would do better."

Pucci turned his head to the opposite side of the room. There lay a few gadgets, no doubt for other students.

Or maybe for herself. She could be looking to get first place next year.

He placed the little spy camera right below the ledge of a table.

"That should do nicely."

Pucci looked around again for any sign of life.

Now just the nurse.

He walked over to the nurse's office and reached the door.

Pucci took a deep breath in and out.

"Here goes."

He opened the door to see Recovery Girl typing diligently on a computer.

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

She turned to Pucci.

"Oh hello there! What can I do for you?"

"My friend just got really injured! Can you please come and help him out!"

"Sure honey."

She stood up and started walking to Pucci.

"Lead me the way there."

"Alright! Follow me."

He started walking down the hallway with Recovery Girl following close behind.

"Oh wait! The other way will get to him faster."

Pucci turned around and started walking the other direction. Recovery girl turned and was now going in front of Pucci.

Perfect..

C-Moon raised his arm high up above Recovery Girl.

"No hard feelings.."

Recovery Girl glanced back.

"Hu-"
____________________________
Sorry about such a late update. It's been a chaotic while for me for the last two weeks. Has to put this story down for a bit while I studied for tests. It'll be a lot quicker next time tho