Chapter 47: Hello, C H I L D

When Y/N saw the child finally wake up from her nap, he asked her what her name was.

"Name? My name is Trish Una."

"Nice to meet you Trish."

Trish nodded.

"That's me."

Y/N and Trish played chess in the car until they stopped for gas. Trish ran outside and into the gas station. Trish's mother ran after her.

"Get back here!"

As Y/N watched the pair run off, Giorno and Mista were making plans on how to use Trish to get the Boss in a more favorable position. Vanilla Ice walked over to Y/N.

"Don't get attached to them. You know what we need to do."

"I know."

Vanilla Ice patted Y/N's back with his right hand, the one not holding an umbrella, before walking off to Giorno and Mista. Y/N looked at the females inside the store.

"But that's gonna be a lot harder than it looks."
____________________________
After 3 hours of nonstop driving (which isn't a lot considering), they reached their destination. A castle they know that Fugo and the Boss will be having a meeting at.

"Everyone know the plan, right?"

"Yes."

Giorno touched the ground with Golden Experience.

"Seems like they're having their meeting in the basement."

Mista walked forward into the castle.

"Let's give them a proper greeting, shall we?"

Y/N waved goodbye to Trish, Dio Jr. and Trish's mother and followed behind Mista.

The group found a stairway down into the basement near a pillar. As Y/N walked down the stairway, he felt something brush past his foot. A hole appeared from the wall to the right of them and out from it came a weird purple gas. Giorno pushed everyone into the opposite wall.

"Get away from the smoke!"

Golden Experience broke away the bricks near the source of the smoke and turned one of them into a snake. He then killed the snake and took its blood

"Here, I'll make sure it won't affect us."

He inserted the blood into each member there before continuing down the stairway. This time, the group make careful movements as to not trip over any traps.

Once they got down the stairway, Giorno stopped the group from going into the large room before them.

"Get ready, they're right behind this door."
____________________________
Fugo and Diavolo sat at opposite ends of a long table. There were 9 seats at this table, 3 to the right of Fugo, 3 to the left. Fugo counted the seats slowly to calm down. The boss looked at him from across the table.

"So, what do you think of it?"

"I believe that the expansion of Passione may result in stretching ourselves too thin. Especially when we just regained control."

"I see your point, however we should th-"

Fugo was distracted by a strange sound under his seat. No, under the ground under him. There was some weird sound he could not describe.