Chapter 61: Sane Quiet Average Camp

It was finally the day of the training camp at last.

Y/N was excited. Perhaps this was finally the time he could show off his new ability. Once it was a right time of course.

Mr. Aizawa organized all the students of Class 1A to the front of the school.

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest.

At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights—for 'Plus Ultra'!

"Yes, sir!"

And then the students were dismissed. Everyone met up with one another to talk about the exciting event about to come.

As several students started to jump around and clap, a single, familiar student from class 1B approached them.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

But this person was of course quickly dispatched by the leader of the group.

"Sorry!"

She pulled Monoma behind their respective bus, but not before giving Y/N a sort of dirty look.

"Huh. Bet she's still mad about what I did to him. I guess that's understandable."

Many of the other students from Class B exchanged greetings with Y/N's classmates as they were motioned into the bus by Kendo, still holding on to Monoma.

Y/N looked down at Mineta and saw his extremely perverted face. He chopped Mineta's head so hard blood comically shot up like a fountain out of the wound.

"I can literally see the drool dripping out from your mouth. That's enough out of you."

Iida saw Kendo's actions and quickly maneuvered to get his class in the bus.

"Everyone, please line up in seat order!"
____________________________
"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-"

Mr. Aizawa's commands were quickly drowned out by the chatter in the bus.

Mr. Aizawa didn't even try to keep them under control. He merely closed his eyes and waited for when the bus would finally stop.
____________________________
Y/N stepped out of the vehicle. He rolled his shoulders the moment he was able to get enough space on his own.

His head rolled around in a 360 until he felt like he was satisfied.

Y/N heard a cry about how much they needed to piss.

"Idiot. That's why you go before the bus ride."

He looked around at the place where the bus stopped. It was fairly small, much smaller than the courtyard they started with.

He leaned over the edge looked down at the vast open forest beneath him.

"Such is the beauty of God's creations."

Y/N's body turned to the rest of the class when he heard a car door opening.

A pair of furri- ahem. People dressed as cats walked out.

The red one danced right out of the door while announcing,

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

The blue one joined her soon after and spoke the moment the red one finished her phrase.