Chapter 91: Unga Bunga Giant Man

Shigaraki shot up from his seat.

"Weapon? The power that Kurogiri was trying to find?!"

A huge chunk of the IKEA building was broken away as they spoke.

"Shigaraki. We have to take care of this fast and relocate. This is too much of a risk."

"Fine. But we need to get them on our side first. Don't rush things Pucci."

"Alright. I hope you know what you're doing."

Pucci called C-Moon back by his side as he watched the rest of the League exit through the hole on the side of the building.

Overhaul walked next to Pucci.

Pucci spoke first before Overhaul got the chance to speak.

"You'll find out. It'd be a waste of time explaining it to you."

Overhaul frowned before turning to follow the rest of the League.

Pucci looked around to make sure no one was left behind before exiting through the back door like a normal human being.
____________________________
A huge mountain sized humanoid towered above the now relatively small sized League of Villains.

"Finally... I found you. I've been waiting for a signal this whole time."

The being pointed at Shigaraki, who was standing in front of his subordinates.

"So.. YOU are the successor of All For One?"

All the nearby buildings crumbled as the giant pushed out his chest. The ground rumbled at the voice of this being.

Shigaraki smirked.

"So this is it.. the secret that Kurogiri kept hidden. The weapon!"

The giant threw a rather large radio that was on during this time off to the side.

"For All For One, I devote my everything...

Well then, successor...

Show me whether you are worthy or not!"

Shigaraki's smile quickly flipped.

"What?"

Pucci watched as Shigaraki and the rest of the League was immediately launched away from the giant and into the air.

"You were hurt just because of that?"

The giant, rather than sounding cocky, had a tone of sadness in his voice.

"Can you not keep up with me?

Master why??!!! He's too weak!"

Before Overhaul could step in, C-Moon blocked his path with his arm.

"Do not interfere."

"Why? I can easily kill him and get this done with."

Pucci stepped from behind Overhaul.

"Man does not simply kill those deemed dangerous. Even in our world, filthy prisoners are kept to be used. Used for another purpose, even at the expense of others.

I respect the first man who tamed a wolf. To seem something useful despite it killing all those around it.

This giant here will be a crucial part of our plans of the future. Do not let this opportunity leave us Overhaul."

Overhaul pushed C-Moon away from him.

"I'm all for letting Shigaraki die. I could care less of what you and he wants."