Chapter 65: Turning Point

Carl left Dio Jr. in the branches of a tree.

"You stay here."

He jumped down and hid under the thick cover of bushes, hiding from Y/N.

"It's.. finally... over.."

Y/N's body was fully regenerated at this point, with not a single injury seen on his body. A twisted smile on his face.

Carl's mind: That smile.. Damn him.

It's that disc.. Y/N's body will be vulnerable if I take that disc.

Carl saw Y/N reach into his head and pull two discs out.

"I shouldn't keep these in for too long. Makes my head hurt."

He put the two discs with the rest in a bag he was holding.

What? He's just gonna take them out? That makes things easier.

Y/N carried the bag and walked away, but not before spitting on the corpse of Vanilla Ice.

"Disgusting."

No.. I've heard about this. It's called the principle of favorability. When you have a goal, all the universe conspires to help you.

I WILL STOP HIM!

Y/N walked upon the dirt pathway towards the camp. They needed help as well from these villains. Running would ruin the moment though.

As Y/N kept walking, a quick hand reached out and stole the bag from his hands.

"What?!"

A digging noise came from a nearby bush, until it eventually stopped.

"That's done and over with. Now you're defenseless."

And out from the shadows, stepped Carl, downed with a face of pure determination.

"Your path of destruction end TODAY!"

A spiral of fire flew at Y/N.

He bent backwards, his back parallel to the ground.

More and more fire blasts were shot in
Y/N's direction. He dodged every single one of them, waving his hands around to keep balance.

Y/N stood back upright.

"You too, Carl?"

"Don't act so sad. I know that you truthfully don't care. All you wanted to do was use me to kill more people!"

"Your mind deceives you! These thoughts are not things to follow blindly!"

"Don't try your sweet talk with me! I know your murderous history now! You can't fool me."

"What do you mean, Carl?"

Carl pulled out the gun Y/N forgot at home.

"Remember this? How many people have you killed with this, huh?!"

Y/N touched his side.

So that's where it was.

"You're mistaken Carl. I was just keeping that for self defense."

Carl pointed the gun at Y/N.

"I've already checked with the local police department. This isn't yours, nor do you use it for self defense. And this very weapon will be your demise!"

Carl shot 4 times at Y/N's face.

Whitesnake intercepted the bullets, plucking them from the air as they flew at his master.