Christmas Special!

Y/N sat in his kitchen for the holidays... again. He didn't want to ruin any of this other classmate's time with their family, so he decided to just stay alone. Hm, this is seeming really familiar.

Dio Jr. was writing his list for Santa Claus. It was a bit late, but Y/N forgot to explain the tradition to Dio Jr. until this morning. As soon was Y/N started walking back to his room, he felt a hand holding onto his finger.

"Pucci! I finished my list! Can you send this to the North Pole?"

Y/N bent down to take the list from Dio Jr.'s hands.

"Sure kid."

"Yay!"

And just like that, Dio Jr. ran off somewhere in the apartment. Y/N looked at the list.

"Now let's see. Number 1, a pet beetle. I wonder if Santa can make sure it'll stay alive in the box. Let's see number 2, hmmm. A brother.. that's sad. Number 3 is....... A child slave? And 4 is.... You know what. I'm not going to read any further."

Y/N put the list in an envelope and wrote the words "TO THE NORTH POLE" on the envelope face. He opened his front door and walked down the staircase outside. The envelope was slipped into the outgoing mailbox.

"I really hope Santa doesn't read past number 2."

Y/N walked back up the staircase and into his apartment. He turned on the TV to see the Christmas parade. While he was watching, he noticed a Christmas tree in the background of a news studio.

"Hm. Gotta get me one of those."

Walking to his drawer, he took out a key. He walked down the staircase for the second time and turned to his right. There sat his bicycle, primed and ready to go. He unlocked the bike lock, jumping on it immediately.

Y/N biked down the street and a few miles. The destination wasn't that far from his apartment. Only a few minutes or so. Once he reached the place where someone was selling trees, he jumped off his bike. Y/N was greeted by a man wearing an outfit resembling Santa Claus.

"Hello there good sir! What may I interest you in today?"

"I'm looking for an 8 ft. tree. Would you happen to have any in your wares?"

"Indeed I do! Follow me."

Y/N followed the man to another section of the plot of land.

This man should be ashamed of himself. Dressing up as Santa and fooling all the good people of Earth.

"Here it is sir!"

The man gestured to a tree. A completely normal looking tree. Nothing wrong with it. Absolutely nothing at all. Except the price of course.

"$300?"

"Yes sir!"

"That's a bit much, don't you think?"

"No sir! It's quite reasonable."

Y/N groaned. He didn't expect the tree to cost this much. His wallet was pretty much empty, except for a credit card Polnareff gave him for emergency.

Well if I don't get a Christmas Tree, Dio Jr.'s gonna miss out on his first Christmas! Now that's a real emergency.

"Fine, I'll take it."

"Cash or Credit?"

"Credit."

Y/N followed the man to a station where he took Y/N's card and swiped it through a machine.

"There you go! You're all set. Now would you like to get some ro-"

But by the time the man looked up, Y/N was already gone. Y/N had gone to carry the tree himself, with some help from Whitesnake.
____________________________
"Aaaaaaaand done."