32: Leave or Blow Yourself up, I Don't Care Which!

"I can manipulate anyone inside."

Y/N's arms were pulled up by an invisible force. His hands fell onto his head lightly.

"Alright, that's enough. I understand your Quirk now."

He was pulled through the ceiling as soon as he finished his sentence.

And out of the mouth of Speaking in Tongues.

Y/N looked back at the stand. It was a humanoid stand with robotic features, primarily in the joints of the stand. It was golden all around. The most interesting part of it was the glass box it had as a torso. Inside the glass box was a small room, a room not dissimilar to a room for dolls. (I can't draw so ur gonna have to imagine it)

"Sorry if I startled you, I should have given you a warning."

"It's fine. But a word of advice, escape this prison while you can. Even with your Quirk, you won't survive the onslaught tomorrow."

"But what about my child?"

"I will take care of that. Rest assured, he will remain safe."

The woman clasped her hands together.

"Swear it to me, otherwise I cannot believe your words."

Y/N put his arm across his heart.

"I swear to you, your child will be safe."

The woman fell onto her knees.

"And what of you? What is your name?"

"Call me Father Pucci."

"Thank you Father Pucci, for saving my son. And for saving me, Collezioni Alñino."

Collezioni ran away, clutching her clothing tightly. Tears were dripping from her face.

Y/N felt something lift off his chest. A metaphorical lock holding down on his heart.

What is this... it feels nice. I'm getting too ahead of myself. I still need to prepare for tomorrow.

Y/N walked back to his room and locked the door. He repeated the 14 phrases until he fell asleep.
____________________________
A rumble awakened Y/N from his dream. It was a nice dream, one of floating lions and flowers.

Floating lions and flowers? What a weird dream.

Yelling could be heard from outside his cell. Y/N creaked open the door. He stuck his head out.

It was a war zone out there. An all out brawl. Carnage, if you feel so inclined.

Y/N closed the door and stepped back into his room. A few seconds later, Y/N burst through the metal door with his hero outfit ready.

Unfortunately a guard was right in front of Y/N's door. The guard was crushed from the impact.

"Oops."

Y/N ran over to check the guard's pulse, but it was too late. He picked up the gun in the guard's hand.

"Your sacrifice won't be in vain, even though I was the one that finished you."

He stepped away from the guard and looked onwards to the fight. Y/N started walking to the battle when suddenly..

Chop!

Pain rippled throughout his body. He clenched his shoulder and dashed away from whoever was attacking him. An old man was standing right where Y/N once stood.

"So you were strong enough to dodge. That's surprising."

Y/N was struggling to stand upright.

"Usually that immobilizes them."