Chapter 22: First

Y/N saw the next obstacle incoming. He was quickly approaching the ground at blinding speeds. Y/N's eyes widened. He finally saw the trajectory of his jump....

He was heading straight for pit!

If he didn't do something now...

He would be disqualified.

Y/N tried to reach out with Whitesnake's arm to grab one of the ledges. As he reached one of the pillars, Whitesnake jumped out from Y/N to the edge. His fingers brushed the edge of the pillar. Just a little more...

Just a little more and I'll win this!

But fate refused Y/N's request. Whitesnake was two late. Y/N fell past the edge and was falling down the pit.

Thinking quickly, Y/N thrusted Whitesnake's arm into the cliff to stop himself from falling. He pushed his other arm into the cliff and stabilized himself. Y/N weighed his options in his mind.

I could try to climb up. But the strain on my arms are already too extreme for me to take any action. I'm too far from the ledge but also too far to be disqualified. All I can do now is hope for a miracle.

Y/N saw the rest of his class speed over his head. He doubted that anyone could even see him here. Despair set into his heart.

"Perhaps I should just fall down and get sent back. There's no way for me to-"

"Don't say things like that!"

Y/N looked around, shocked to hear another voice. His eyes landed on Uraraka's head that was looking over the edge.

"Take my hand!"

"...don't you know Uraraka..saving me will only lower your chances of winning."

"Of course! But I can't just stand around while my classmate needs help! Plus, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth."

She stuck her tongue out after saying 'mouth'.

"You think like a human, who has such little time to live."

Uraraka's face twisted in confusion.

"About things leaving a bad taste in your mouth, or living your life with no regrets...That kind of reasoning is as compelling as rat shit in a bathroom, and it will be your demise! I, Pucci, have no such thoughts. Within my mind is but one simple thought. Just one! To be victorious and rule! That is all. How I do it...

DOES NOT MATTER!!!"

Y/N jumped up with Whitesnake's help and grabbed onto Uraraka's hand. He swiped his hand to the right and pulled out a disc from Uraraka. He inserted the disc into himself and quickly touched himself. (He touched himself😏)

Y/N hopped over Uraraka's head, free from gravity's rein on him. Y/N put his fingertips together to land back down.

"Release!"

Y/N turned around and grabbed Uraraka's collar. He brought his left foot into the air. He slammed his foot down, pushing all his weight onto it. Y/N tapped Uraraka before throwing her into the air, far past the falls. She spun cartwheels in the air before landing somewhere else.