Chapter 45: Toddler meat is no longer tender

After some careful consideration, I have decided the baby will be named.......

Dio Jr

Dio Jr.

"I'll name you, Dio Jr.."

Junior of who? Not sure.

Dio Jr. voiced his approval through claps.

Once they had reached the mansion, it had already reached 9 AM. Y/N put a finger to Dio Jr.'s mouth.

"Don't make a sound."

He tiptoed into the mansion, hoping Polnareff was still asleep. As he walked by the fireplace room, he heard squeaking noises around the corner. Y/N quickly activated his stand's illusion ability and hugged the wall. Junior did the same.

Polnareff rolled past them, not a single sign of him noticing something.

"Where has that Pucci fellow run off to? He better come back soon, I really don't want to keep the boss waiting."

Polnareff opened the fireplace room and rolled inside. Y/N continued on his way back up the building. Once he reached the elevator, he decided to take the stairs instead, considering how an elevator can be quite loud.

Once he reached his room, he unlocked it and turned on the lights. The sweet embrace of the bed tempted him, but he resisted. Whatever Polnareff wanted with him, it was important. Junior said goodbye as Y/N walked down the stairs again.

He opened the fireplace doors. Inside, he saw a Polnareff with a strangely dressed man. The man was wearing pink outfit with a hole in his chest in the shape of a heart.

"Sorry for being late, I was in the bathroom getting ready."

Polnareff looked at him skeptically.

"For 2 hours? Seriously, you're going to turn into a turtle if you do that. Anyways, Y/N Pucci meet Giorno Giovanna. Giorno meet Pucci."

Giorno stretched out his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you."

Pucci took his hand.