Chapter 63: Cleansing

"Ahhhhh."

Midoriya slowly slid into the hot spring with the others.

"It feels so GOOD! All that hard work paid off after all."

He turned his head to his left side. There stood Mineta looking straight up the wooden wall.

"Well, frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important. That's not what I'm here for. I know that much at least. What I'm here for is beyond that wall."

"What are you talking to yourself about, Mineta?"

Mineta grinned at the noises coming from beyond the wall.

"The water feels so nice!"

"I love that there are hot springs here."

Mineta's face grew more and more twisted with every phrase uttered by the girls.

"See, there they are. Nowadays, for them not to stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident. Yes.. an accident waiting to happen."

The door to the hot spring slid open.

"What the hell are you doing, Mineta."

A dark skinned foot stepped into the stone around the hot spring.

"Wait.. don't tell me."

"Don't try to stop me Pucci!"

Iida finally caught on to what Mineta was going to do.

"Mineta, stop it! What you are doing doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It is shameful behavior!"

Mineta's face returned to normal. Rays of light sparkled from his face.

"You're too fussy."

His hand grabbed a ball on his head.

"Walls...

ARE MEANT TO BE CLIMBED OVER!"

The creepy kid stuck his balls onto the wall and accelerated up the wall.

Y/N was already on it. He bent down before jumping high up the wall.

"I've got you now!"

A hand gripped tightly around one of the balls on Mineta's head. The perverted freak's ascent was halted for a moment.

Y/N's left hand held onto Mineta's head along with the right hand.

His feet pressed down against the hot wooden panels.

"I won't let you!"

Mineta held on to the sticky balls he was holding like his life depended on it.

"You're not going to stop me from reaching salvation!"

"Fine!"

Whitesnake's legs enveloped Y/N's.

Y/N pulled as hard as he could, using Whitesnake's legs to push hard against the wall.

And in one fraction of a second, Mineta was peeled away. But not without sacrificing the wall in the process.

As they were falling, Y/N saw a young boy struggle to stay upright on the wooden wall.

The wood panel fell on both Y/N and Mineta, suffocating them under the water.

Screams erupted from both sides.

Once Y/N was able to pull himself out of the hot water, he saw the covered faces of the mother male students.

Their hands shielded their eyes from the girl's bodies, not wanting to embarrass them.