Chapter 41: This is a test...

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time.

That's all."

Aizawa walked out of the classroom and closed the door.

As soon as Mr. Aizawa left, Kaminari and Ashido jumped up from their seats, one with fear and the other with joy. They both simultaneously said,

"I haven't studied at all!"

Ashido laughed with her hands behind her head as Kaminari was fearing for the worst.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!"

Tokoyami had a drop of sweat 😓 on his feathered face.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..."

Sato spoke while Koda nodded at him,

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..."

Mineta smiled while putting one of his legs on the other. Sparkles ✨ glittered the air.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too."

Ashido and Kaminari both looked at Mineta.

"N-Ninth on the midterms. And here I thought you were one of us! Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!"

"The world, I guess."

Midoriya, with his usual optimistic attitude, said,

"L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to training camp, right?"

Iida put one of his hands in the air, 90 degrees in front of him.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!"

Todoroki: "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class."

Kaminari clutched his heart.

"Be careful with your words!"

Yaoyorozu smiled brightly from her seat.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures."

A shadow blocked her eyes as she looked down.

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..."

Jiro walked up to Yaoyorozu.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions.."

"Huh?"

Sero put his hands above his head in a praying like position.