Chapter 93: Dragged In

"My comrades of the Liberation Army! It is I, Re-Destro! Today! The Liberation Army is reborn!"

The man in the wheelchair raised his hands into the air. A spotlight shined upon the person behind him sitting down on a sofa.

Shigaraki scratched his neck.

This jacket is too itchy.

Pucci watched from the crowd.

This has gone on for far too long. The rantings of a madman.

"When it came to enlightening the world with Destro's ideals, I thought the League was naught but an obstacle. Until that day, I had regarded that as the absolute truth!

Oh how blind I must have been!

I was swept away by my blood; bound by my teachings. But on that day, I witnessed true liberation!

Hear me! This is not a surrender!

The man you see before you, Tomura Shigaraki, is one who has truly been liberated! He is the one worthy of the utmost reverence! He is the one who is worthy of the throne!

Starting now, the liberation army shall carry out the resurrection, with Shigaraki Tomura as its supreme leader! Together we shall walk the true path of liberation.

The liberation army and the League of Villains shall henceforth be united under a new name!

This name was devised by myself and Spinner of the League! And now, to do the honors!

Shigaraki Tomura!"

All the League of Villains and the leaders of the Liberation Army stepped onto the stage, doing their own respective poses.

"Abandoning the title of 'villain' in order to broaden the world's understanding of special abilities, we shall henceforth be be known as..

The Paranormal Liberation Front.

Furthermore, I now designate the 9 members on stage with me as commanding officers, who shall coordinate our forces at their discretion.

Well, this new name is just like the script. Irrelevant.

Go wild."

Everyone in the building screamed with all their spirit. They threw their hands in the air as the uproar flooded everyone's ears.

Pucci smiled as he saw how large the number of villains had become. He looked to his right the the anxious looking Hawk.

"Are you alright? You look troubled."

Hawk's face instantly gleamed with a bright smile.

"What? No I'm fine. Aren't you happy that the League has come so far?"

"I suppose so. But the heroes won't be able to ignore this for any longer. It's a surprise that they let this go on for as long as it has."

"What do you mean? How can the heroes even know about them?"

"With an organization this large, there is no doubt at least one spy amongst us. I could care less of course. All this is doing is pushing my agenda. Also Hawk..

Them? Strange word to use to call you and your teammates."

Hawks looked flustered, waving his hands in front of his face. A bead of sweat ran down his face.

"Oh no no. That's not what I meant at all! Sorry, just a slip of the tongue. Hehe."

There's no way Pucci can know about me right? I've been so careful.