Chapter 7: Pop! Goes the Weasal

You reached Ground Beta and meet with the others. All Might walks up to you and says,

"Didn't expect you to make it here! Well most of the students have already finished the battle trial. Does anyone want another round, this time with Pucci?"

Silence enveloped the room. Nobody wanted to face off in another round. They were exhausted.

"Very well then, I shall be your opponent!"

...

"EH!!!"

All Might smiled, his grin growing even larger than before, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on him."
____________________________
Y/N stood outside a building. All Might gladly took the villain role. Y/N looked at the disc in his hand.

The arsonists disc...

How he hated using this power. The same ability that killed his only father figure. He felt disgusted just holding it.

But it was useful. It saved him in the entrance exam.

Only for emergencies. I won't use this any more than I have to.

Suddenly Y/N's hand faded out of existence. His whole body became invisible. A fog rolled into the battlegrounds. He saw a man with a white hat with golden horns shift into a white form. Whitesnake pierced through a man's chest. The pink haired man fell to the ground. A voice echoed in his mind.

"We were all seeing an illusion!"

Y/N opened his eyes. He was back in front of the building. As if no time had passed.

Y/N summons Whitesnake and walked into the building through its front door.
____________________________

All Might saw Y/N walk towards him. He was walking in a straight line directly towards the bomb.

"Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of making a plan you come straight for me?"

Y/N: "I can't touch the bomb without coming closer."

"Ho ho! Then come as close as you like."

All Might sped to Y/N, stopping right in front of him. A gust of wind blew past     Y/N. All Might quickly wrapped him in capture tape with no sign of resistance.

"You should make a plan instead of storming in young Pucci!"

"I did, you may want to look behind you."

All Might looked behind him to see another Y/N crawling through the window. He looked back at the captured Y/N to see Whitesnake sitting there.

All Might rushed to the bomb before Y/N could reach it. Y/N ran and jumped out of the window.

____________________________

"Why is All Might running to a window?"

"Isn't he acting kind of strange?"
____________________________
All might jumped out the window (more like made a hole in the wall) and thought he caught Y/N by the foot....

But his hand moved right through it. The Y/N that fell through the window faded away.

Y/N walked out from the pillar that he was hiding behind. And walked to the wall above All Might and said,

"Like I said, I had a plan. It was all an illusion! An ability Whitesnake has unlocked!"

Y/N turned around and walked slowly to the bomb. He placed his whole palm against it. A smile grew on his face. Y/N beat a pro hero. It may have just been a test, but it was enough. A battle of wits....and he won it.
____________________________
"Amazing! He took advantage of All Might's role as a teacher and hero!" Momo was surprised. She didn't expect a priest to make such a deceitful move!

"He...He beat All Might!" Iida yelled in shock.

Bakugo clenched his fists. His muscles tighten up. His teeth gritting.

Someone has already surpassed All Might? Before me!?!  That Deku already humiliated me. And now this?!
Damn it
Damn it!
DAMN IT!!
DAMN YOU PUCCI!
____________________________
Y/N entered his apartment. He was tired of the other students asking about his ability, which he now calls a stand, and congratulating him on his victory. Gradually he learned everyone's names, not like he wanted to know.

Their pestering caused Y/N to use Whitesnake to make an illusion and leave the room quietly. He wanted to wait for Midoriya to wake up but to be honest. He was already quite annoyed.

When he left, he saw Bakugo in the verge of tears.

He really has softened up hasn't he.

A small chuckle escaped his mouth. Comparing this Bakugo to the one who used to bully Midoriya all the time. It was pretty funny.

Y/N laid down in his bed, thinking about the test today. When his mind finally came around to All Might, he realized something.

He forgot to ask All Might about the bone! The only reason he was here and he completely forgot! How could he so dumb?!

I guess I'll just ask him tomorrow.

His mind drifted into a deep sleep......
____________________________
Hi guys. Expect daily updates again lol. Yesterday was such a good day. I have a lot of motivation again. Hope Ygs are enjoying so far! Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!