Chapter 24: Lost and Found

Y/N felt some water drip onto his hand. It was too dark to see the cause of the liquid.  He heard Mineta whimpering. He could see Asui's eyes in the dark.

"It was a good plan, so I joined the team even though it was you. When did you lose your headband?"

Y/N gripped Mineta's shoulders.

"Y/N..it's starting to hurt.."

"Hey Mineta..when did you lose it huh?"

A creepy smile formed on Y/N's face. His grip tightened.

"Ow. Ow! I don't know! But now, there's nothing left to lose! Shoji, full attack mode!"

Shoji opened his arms and charged towards Midoriya and Todoroki's teams.

"Why are we going to them! We should be attacking Class-B!"

"They have more points! We need to get back on the leaderboard!"

"You idiot, we need to take away the competition. Get rid of them before we worry about points. We need to get Class-A on top!"

"I'm the leader so what I say goes!"

"Let's put it to a vote then, everyone who wants to take Class-B down, raise your hand."

Asui and Shoji raise their hands with Y/N.

"Fine! But if we lose it's not my fault! Shoji, go after Class-B!"

Shoji changed directions. An orange haired girl came into view. Mineta threw multiple balls with Asui's tongue waving around in the air.

An electric shock took everyone by surprise. As soon as the electricity vanished, ice covered the ground. All the teams behind Todoroki were stuck in place with ice. Y/N looked around for a way out.

"Shi-Shit! How am..wait. Whitesnake!"

Whitesnake appeared next to Y/N. He stomped the ground near Shoji's feet and broke the ice, allowing them to do whatever they wanted to the teams that were stuck.

"Asui! Take her headband!"

Asui stuck her tongue out and grabbed onto the orange haired girl's headband. Ripping it from her head, Asui pulled the band on top of Mineta's head.

"Call me Tsu."

As Midorya and Todoroki run off facing each other, Y/N was already setting his eyes on another participant. A few meters away, Bakugo and a Class-B student were trading blows. If things were to continue as they were, Bakugo's team would have no chance.

"Shoji, let's go help Bakugo with his little problem."

"Got it."

Shoji ran over to the cocky Class-B student. As they came closer, Y/N examined how they were fighting. The same type of Quirk...That Class-B student had the ability to copy!

"Bakugo, you've done enough here. Allow us to lend you our assistance."

Bakugo's team looked in surprise to see Y/N's team offering to help them. Bakugo grit his teeth and responded in rage.

"We don't need your help! We can take care of this guy all by ourselves!"

Y/N ignored his comment and stepped between the two teams.

"So we have the same type of Quirk..mind telling me your name?"

"And why should I tell you?"

"I like to learn my opponent's name before I crush them to the ground."