Chapter 3: A Little Fire Never Hurt Anybody

Third POV now

As Pucci walked home, he finally noticed Whitesnake. Several questions formed in his head.

I already have a quirk, so what is this? Can people have two quirks? What connection does it have with my dream?

Pucci decided to test Whitesnake out. When he approached the church, he saw a big cloud of smoke. Remembering the incident at the Tatooin Shopping center, Pucci ran in as fast as he could. A villain was burning down the church with red hot flames.

" I am the Anti-Christ! You shall fear me!!" The villain yelled while blasting the church.

Pucci saw Father Bonsai stuck under a large pile of burning wood. He rushed to his side, using Whitesnake to throw the wood off of him.

"Are you alright Father?" Pucci asked worryingly.

"Y/N, I know you will become a great person in the future. God has given me a fortuitous life. I feel satisfied." The priest told Pucci.

"What are you talking about! We need to get you to the hospital!" Pucci yelled.

"It's time for me to go Y/N. If this is my fate... well I won't go against it.

Farewell Y/N"

"No... No, No, NO. Not now! You can't leave yet!" Pucci cried out, despite knowing no one would be listening.

A golden cloud rose from the smoke. A face appears on it.

"Thank you Pucci. You will always be my child. No matter blood nor body. Adios Y/N"

Pucci stood up from the remains of his only father figure. A shadow grew over his face. He looked behind him to see the insane villain.

"You bastard... I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Pucci screamed at the villain. Tears were running down his face.

"Awww, did little timmy lose his big daddy? I'd like to see you try damn kid!"

Pucci summons Whitesnake to rush the villain. Whitesnake stomped on his kneecap, inverting it, before punching the side of his ribs. Whitesnake then trapped the villain in a barrage of fists as it yelled

Kistabare!!!

As soon as the barrage ends, Whitesnake pulls the villain in, grabbing his shirt. Whitesnake uses his right hand to chop into the villains head, taking two discs. Two indents were left on the villain's face.

As soon as Whitesnake took the discs, the fire subsided. Y/N crushed the arsonist's head with his right leg.

A cloud flew over the burnt, black church. Heavy rain buffeted the ashes. Water poured from the heavens.

Y/N looked up at the sky, eyes pleading for this to just be a dream.

I must be dreaming, it has to be. I will wake up in my room. Father Bonsai will be waiting for me. It'll just be another normal day...

Y/N screamed, with tears dripping down from his face.

"IT HAS TO BE!"

Y/N fell onto his knees. He slammed his fists into the ground, screaming at the cruel world.

But if a tree falls in an empty forest, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?
____________________________

The Kistabare was from the All Star Battles barrage sound. I honestly don't know how to recreate it so might as well leave the vid here. Time stamp should be 0.55.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Also thx to the five people who actually read this shit. Btw none of the vids are mine. Next one up will be the entrance exams. Tell me if you prefer third or second person. Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!