Chapter 36: Stain In My Ass

"The hell?! Why didn't my barrier sense anything."

Both Kakyoin and Y/N ran to the broken window. The city was in a panic. Buildings were bursting up in flames.

"What the hell is going on?"

Kakyoin tried to shoot down the flying creature with his emeralds, but to no avail. The Nomu was already too far to capture.

Kakyoin turned to Y/N.

"Evacuate everyone in the building, make sure everyone is safe. I need to go help the citizens."

"I'll be right behind you."

"No!"

Kakyoin put his arm in front of Y/N.

"You need to stay here with them, to protect them. Tell everyone to hide in the emergency bunker. I'll send the citizens I save there as well."

"But sir, I should be helping you take down those monsters."

"You won't change my mind Pucci. If my words don't convince you, I'll just have to use force."

Y/N stepped back a bit.

"Fine... I'll stay back here then."

"Good."

With that, Kakyoin jumped off the building and down into the chaos below.

"Like I'm gonna listen to him."
____________________________
Y/N walked out of the big iron doors. He dusted off his hands, despite them not having any dust on them. After all, why shouldn't he feel at least a bit proud of his work. Bringing all the employees into the bunker was a chore.

Y/N touched his cheek. He remembered the last person that came into the bunker.

"Everyone get inside, make sure to lock the gates after you enter."

Tomoko was the last in line. She walked up to Y/N.

"Thank you."

Her face pushed in closer. She left a small peck on his cheek.

Of course, once she was out of site, he quickly wiped off all the lipstick left on his cheek.

"How revolting."

Y/N looked around for any trace of Kakyoin. Hopefully Kakyoin would've already left. It would make his escape a whole lot easier.

Y/N ran away from the bunker and into the burning city.
____________________________
Y/N was running to the source of the disturbance when he saw a many wielding swords holding another man's face.

Great, a hero captured a villain. I should go and help.

Y/N walked a few steps closer.

"So noisy...

Those idiots have come out, huh?
I'll dispose of them later."

As he came closer, he saw the sword wielding man much more clearly.

A crimson red scarf, carry sharp weaponry all around him. Red eyes.

"You're not a hero are you?"

"Hm?"

The man turned to him. Native fell to the ground, still immobile.

"A kid in a priest outfit. This isn't a place for children, nor priests. Leave now."

"You're definitely not a hero. That type of clothing, the tone, your word choice. No... a hero would never be that edgy. You must be a villain."

The villain pointed his award to Y/N.