Q&A :)

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a good time. But let's just get straight to the point. Q&A time!

Q1: How about social credits?

A1: You're not taking my social credits dammit!

Q2: Why hasn't my dad come back from the cigarette store? Did I do something wrong?

A2: Maybe if you have him the wrench instead of the screwdriver, he would still be here! And no, he's gone now.

Q3: Where do you think this story is heading? Do you enjoy writing chapters of this? Do you like this story how it is or feel like you could improve.

A3: That's 3 questions but sure. Answer to the first one, I do have a clear idea how this story is going to progress. I'll keep it a secret because of how much I want it to be surprising, but just a hint. Carl will be more important than you think.

Answer to the second question, there are some chapters which I feel drag on for too long. This makes me not want to write it. I mostly enjoy writing the fighting scenes. Just to picture it in my mind and type it down. It's fun, you should try it sometime.

Answer to the third question, I honestly feel like this story could be improved on a lot. There are a lot of mistakes in this story and a lot of... cringeworthy moments. I would like to iron some of those out, but I've gone to far to drop the story now.

Q4: Once Y/N gets C-Moon, he should show the immense power to the Class 1A.

A4: That's not a question but sure. Class 1A won't be the only person seeing Y/N's power... the whole world will be there to watch.

Q5: Have you played RTS before? And I mean stuff like Halo Wars, Age of Empires, Command and Conquer, etc.?

A5: I have tried out playing RTS games before. Doesn't mean I was good at them. I got bored after a few weeks so I eventually stopped playing them. I guess it's just not the type of game genre for me.

Q6: What inspired you to write a Pucci fanfic? Since it's quite rare to find a fic with Pucci that isn't smut.

A6: Oh boy. You guys might not like this.

Well, the thing that inspired me to write this.. was the fact that there wasn't a good Pucci x MHA fanfic out here. Pucci was one of my favorite Jojo villains and at the time, I was also watching MHA. So then, I was imagining a MHA with Pucci in it.

So I went on Wattpad to see if there were any Pucci x MHA fanfics for me to read. There weren't many. The ones that I managed to find didn't pique my interest or were discontinued.

So then I thought, "If I write a Pucci Fanfic, maybe it'll inspire others to do the same? Then I can read those instead of writing."

It didn't work of course. There were some new Pucci x MHA content that came out, but I didn't exactly like them. So I just kept on writing. Sometimes I even read my own story just to have a taste of what I wanted.

So there it is. Sorry if I disappointed any of you.

Q7: Is God dead?

A7: No, at least not yet. God will remain alive as long as humanity's spirit stays true.

THIS IS THE POWER OF HUMANITY.

Q8: Does gravity affect our fate?

A8: I think you already know the answer to that question...

Q9: Is Santa real?

A9: Of course? Why wouldn't he be? Who else puts the presents under our tree. Don't listen to Santa deniers, they don't have the required brain cells to comprehend Santa.

 Don't listen to Santa deniers, they don't have the required brain cells to comprehend Santa

And the last question is..

Q10: Where is my family?

A10: You'll get your damn family when you pay your GODDAMN RENT.