Chapter 13: Fistfight

Whitesnake turned away from the comatose bodies. His mission was complete. He got what he needed.

Before Whitesnake could react, a purple fist flew through him. He turned around to see Nomu awake.

How?! How was my ability cancelled?! That's impossible!

Luckily only stands can hurt other stands. Whitesnake dashed away from Nomu. He looked at All Might's body on the floor. He walked towards it, luring the beaked monster.

Just as Nomu was about to attack Whitesnake again, the fog began to clear. All Might's eyes opened. He saw a fist heading straight towards him as soon as he woke up. All Might blocked the impact and attempted to counter. Pain stabbed at his hand. He fell on to his knees. A large chunk of flesh was ripped hand. He could see a bone missing from his palm. Blood spurted from the wound.

How? No...When?! Nomu never even touched my hand!

"No...I can't hesitate in the presence of evil! Stay back!"

As the other students started to wake up, All Might pushed them away. Thinking quickly, Bakugo took the opportunity to capture the warp villain.

The ice that froze the Nomu in place cracked. Pieces of ice fell off the Nomu. Underneath almost none of his body was harmed. Almost...a chip from his shoulder was missing. Although small, Whitesnake could clearly see it.

"What?! His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?"

The hand freak said, "I didn't say that was all he had. Along with super-regeneration, he is outfitted with Quirks specifically for you! Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He is a super efficient human sandbag. But first, we need our gate."

Whitesnake looked at the disc in his hand. He realized that the disc was not Nomu's shock absorption but his regeneration.

How unlucky...however, this may be extremely useful after all.

Nomu charged at Bakugo. Before Whitesnake could even turn his head, a blur flew past Bakugo. Everyone was blown away from the shockwave. A cloud of dust was left from Nomu's punch. As the cloud settled, All Might is seen injured from the impact.

Whitesnake drew out a gun from behind him. He shot three times at Nomu. The bullets merely bounced off. Nomu looked at Whitesnake, distracting him from the real threat.

Whitesnake ran from the battle and headed towards a crater.
____________________________
Y/N felt like he was on top of clouds. Despite his injuries, he felt no pain. No sorrow, no despair. His breathing was constant and calm. A being stood on top of him.

Whitesnake?

"It's time for you to start. My mission has been complete. Now it is time for your fight...master."
__________________________

All Might and Nomu were locked in a barrage battle. It looked as if Nomu was getting pushed back. His shock absorption being overflowed with power. All Might's punches were getting faster. Nomu was getting overwhelmed.

All Might...we may have a chance after all.

All Might launched Nomu back with one of his punches. He jumped into the air after him. Nomu went on all four and jumped in response. All Might slammed his fist into Nomu causing both of them to summersault in the air. Nomu's attack was blocked by All Might's hands and flew into the air. All Might landed on Nomu sending him into the air once more. In the air All Might grabbed Nomu's arm, spinning him around before throwing him into the ground, making the floor break. All Might landed right next to Nomu.

"Hey villain, have you ever heard there words?

Go Beyond!

Plus...

ULTRA!!!"

Blood spurted out from All Might's hand. He pushed with all he had left in him...but he could only go so far with a missing bone. All Might's fist slammed into Nomu. Nomu was launched away instantly. It flew into a wall of the USJ and made a large hole. All Might fell into his knees.

"I really have gotten weaker... In my prime, five hits would've been enough. But it took more than 300 hits. And now... I'm out of time... Now, Villains... I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible."

The hand villain chucked,

"Hehehe, did you really think that would've stopped Nomu?"

Nomu's hand creeped out from the hole made from All Might.

"What?! That thing still isn't dead?!"

Nomu rushed towards the weakened All Might.

I can't move! My time has already run out. But... all I need is a bit longer.

Just before Nomu hit All Might, something pushed it out of the way.

"Zoom Punchu!"

Everyone stood shocked at the person that saved All Might.

"Yare Yare, looks like I made it just in time."
__________________________
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I know I said I was gonna update tomorrow but it got busy. I hope you guys enjoyed! Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!