Chap.1: An app?!

This is gonna be a long chapter..oh boy
This text means someone talking
A/N: I made the drawing isn't Brian so cute?!
"Talking out loud"
'Thinking in head'
Inspired by montaru!
Also you can name your friend! And the year you guys met!

__________________________________
Your POV
I open my eyes to the sound of an alarm clock being damn annoying.
*Turns head*
'What time is it anyway?' I thought while facing the clock.

Time: 5:45

Wait.....I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL HOLY SHOT!?. (lol see what I did there..shh no cursing in my minecraft sever)As I was about to get my tall a*s up....I f*cking slip....my clumsy a*s...'I'M LEGIT FOOLING AROUND HERE I NEED TO HURRY!' Is what I thought for like a second. (I lied you can curse)

As I was done getting dressed, I couldn't help but feel thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I went to the bathroom to at least cleanse my dirty soul while I was finished doing that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I grabbed some milk and cook some eggs.

I ran back to my room while tripping over nothing....'WHAT THE HELL AM I SOME ANIME GIRL WITH A BIG CHEST?!' I thought while grabbing my phone from my night stand.

'100% huh now that's unusual' I always stay up late since I'm kinda close to being an insomniac but eh I don't mind.

*Time skip by the author dancing with Brian*

I walk down the halls( jingle bells) to find students talking to their friends and or lovers.
'Ew PDA' I thought while walking past some couples.

I find my class and my seat. 'Mom and dad are working late and my sister was sleeping over at a friends house....I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I WAS HOME ALONE?! Damn' I barely remembered that my sister had friends..then again I'm the quiet one well at school but when I'm at home..oh you bet my a*s is like Katsuki Bakugou with Izuku Midoriya. 'And that on what....periodt' I said while doing a small pose 💅🏼

*Another time skip since author is now cooking some cookies with Brain*

'FINALLY LUNCH TIME!' As I was grabbing my lunch someone shadow was looming in front of me....

I look up and said "God is that you?" The said person I had thought was God started chuckling and then burst out laughing.
I recognized the person to be my friend.
"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" "Jesus Y/n I always forget that you can never recognize my voice but ...my face is the only exception?" Midway in they're sentence sounded like it had a hint of confusion in them.

"Yeah 🙄" I said with an eye roll. "Plus you should know my voice at this point. We've been friends since s/y""WELL EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING A SMALL BRAIN F/N"
They sighed.

"Also did you hear about this game coming out?""no why?"" It's about that one manga you really like." 'Great now I don't know which one that would be...they weren't really specific with it.' I thought while looking at them with a face that says 'which one are you even describing?' Great now I overdid it...they're looking at me like some idiot.

"What?" "You serious?" "Maybe.." "Bro no it's about the one with demons" "WHICH ONE?! THERE'S BLUE EXORCIST, TOKYO GHOUL IT'S KINDA SIMILAR TO DEMONS?!"" NO YOU IDIOT I'M TALKING ABOUT ONE WITH SWORDS!" 'Swords? Dafuq now I know f/n been smoking something good...CAUSE THERE PLENTY MANGA WITH THE CATEGORY SWORDS AND DEMONS?!' "I think the name like 'Kimetsu No Yaiba?'"Ohhhhhh that one..you know you could've just said that."
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD KNOW SINCE IT IS/WAS YOUR FAVORITE MANGA?!"

"Okayyy chill I might've just forgot the name for like a second" They look at me with a dumbfounded expression "......n e ways I heard someone was making a fan game about it and I was thinking maybe you can download it since I haven't read the manga. I don't want to get spoiled! Especially since you've read it like 10 times"

Now I'm the one making a dumbfounded expression like dude buy the manga and or go to the library they surely have some of there chapters maybe even read it illegally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*time skip to Brian giving you a bear hug*

As I sitting at home on my phone reading The Promise Neverland manga. 'HA! TAKE THAT F/N I'M READING A MANGA ILLEGALLY! FBI OPEN UP HUEHUE'

I got a text from f/n as I thinking about boylove ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shawty 😳💛
---------------------
I found the name of the fan game *insert fan game name here since I'm not creative enough to come up with one*
Seen 12:05.

Soon-to be insomniac 💔💀
-----------------------------
Whatever 🙄💔
Seen 12:06
__________________________________

I open app store and pressed on *insert creative name* the search bar, the app had appeared! *insert shock pikachu face* 'Wow.. No downloads? Wait ......why am I not surprised? It barely came out.' Is what I thought. 'Only a dollar? HELL YEAH GIMME GIMME' I run to the kitchen to grab my wallet. 'BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP IT'S MINE NOW LOL!'

3rd POV
-------------------------------------------------------

As Y/n payed to buy the game. They clicked the app 'Oh hell I'm too pumped! HURRY UP AND LOAD FASTER! I sound way to excited!'

wait... 'Woah cute loading screen! Ahhh look Nezuko-Channn!! Damn sounded like Zenitsu for like a second.' Y/n thought while chuckling 'Zenitsu is such a relatable character tho.'

'AYYYYY TANJIRO' As Tanjiro appears, a little text bubble also comes up "Your Name here!" 'Huh okay' As Y/n finished writing they're name. Another text bubble shows up, "What are your pronouns?"Y/n has a shocked expression 'AHHH THIS GAME IS NOW MY FAVORITE, I'VE ONLY SEEN SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWCASE MY PRONOUNS, what a respectable game :)' Y/n thought while having a smile on they're face.

The first chapter of....

What the f*ck

just happened?!

💭Taisho Secret!💭
-------------------------------------------------------

· Author is also a part of the Lgbtq+ community!
·Brian is now this book mascot.
·The reader height is 5'11 or 180.34 cm
Brian: That's an inch taller tha- *smack*
· Author is a very sensitive man
Author: No need to expose me 🙄😭

-------------------------------------------------------

-A/N: My first book! I like to thank montaru for being my inspiration! Go ahead and check out their books! Amazing :D. I also will post everyday cause I'm bored and have nothing much to do! Expect books to randomly appear.-