NEW BOOK. MAKING SOON.

Hello, my lovely readers!

Ren is back with important news! Wanna know why I haven't been posting as much? Well, that's because I've been writing ideas for new books and stories. I will not say much about this story but I will give you some information about it.

His name is Y/n L/n, a swordsman but not just any other swordsman. He's a water breather but the breath doesn't suit him.

During these times are where electronics get used or are rather more useful for the growing population.

Electric Breathing, derived from Thunder Breathing.

His personality is quite charming and very flirtatious with others not in front of his mother. He gets most of his persona from his father, the rest is calmer. That is from his mother.

Out of all the Demon Slayer books I read. The mother is dead, why not make her live?

Y/n's brother is comatose, it'll take a bit for him to recover.

His father
Little sister
Little twin brother

They're all dead.

This book will contain details following the Demon Slayer manga. So, spoiler warning.
Read at your risk when this book and the ideas for it are complete.

For What the f*ck just happened!? The book is 76% completed. I need more time so please be patient with me.
I'm writing books on the side while having this big project coming in so.

I hope you will enjoy this small teaser for it.

Y/n L/n
Age:17 (present) 15 (former age)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1 (present) 5'10 (former height)

• Y/n's personality is quite charming and is said to be very understanding and thoughtful. He could be too kind sometimes. He flirts often.

• Y/n's mother was the only surviving member of their family. His 4 other siblings and his father had perished.

• Y/n's mother has a similar personality as her son, which he passed along with his mother's kindness but has his father's charm.

• Y/n has long black hair that ends with white highlights. His father had white hair, while his mother had black hair.

• Y/n is the oldest.

• His sword is similar to Tengen's.

I hate seeing M!Y/n and making them short. As a tall man myself, this infuriates me to boiling point.

I want to see more of a tall Y/n. I need.....too?
I hope you will enjoy more teasers of this book!

Passing by the same statue that had captured my childhood. Holding my mother's gentle yet firm hand, we settled into our tiny yet comfortable home.

'Something does not feel right.' I thought. Opening the sliding door confirmed my suspension.

Blood was smeared all over the floor and walls. Chewing could be heard but was very quiet. Almost like eating a sandwich.

My mother gasped, seeing more clearly that our home was attacked. I look at her, she looks at me terrified. The same gentle hand was shaking profusely.

Y/n's mother will live but stated prior. What about Y/n's little brother?

"I thought he was dead?"
No, if this answers your question. He's in a coma.

As stated before, this book will be containing major spoilers for the manga.
Would you read at your own risk?

It will contain graphic language, sensual suggestions, sexual content, and so on.
Please be sure.

I hope you will enjoy my new book.

What a cruel world.

Beware! There are no Yanderes in this book so you'll be fine and not worry about your underwear being stolen.

And probably sniffed but anywho!

I hope you'll continue to grow with me as an inspiring writer.
I hope you're happy.

I'm excited to keep writing. And I hope you'll be excited for this book to be completed. All I'm doing right now is making the story fresh in my mind.

I'm just planning the whole story out.

That's all from me. Please enjoy.

Thanks!
-
Ren~

Love you <3