Chap.39?!: DADDY?

-------------------------
Nah but fr tho, people are enjoying this?
ILY all so muchhhh ♡
---------------------

Y/n POV

Master Baiter 😇:
Hello, Sanemi! I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to this annual event

Windbreaker 🌪:
If you're going to be there, then I guess...

Ah so he is going, then in that case.....I HOPED TO SEE THEM THERE !
Let's....seee......

Hm.....
This gives me a better chance to get along with everyone more, if I want a good school year, right? Isn't that what I wanted?

Υ൦ꭎ 𝗳൦𝒓ℊ𝒐𝚝𝘁𝐞𝓷 𝖜𝔥𝗼 𝔂ᴑu 𝒶ⲅ𝜚. Ꮃհ𝕒𝖙 𝞬ဝꭎ ℮𝗏𝔢𝐫 𝓌𝛼n𝚝𝑒𝘥. 𝑌𝔬𝜐 ϝ𝖔𝑟𝗴ჿ𝘁𝘵𝞎𝗇 𝘺𝒐ꭎ, ᴡ𝗁𝒾𝓬𝘩 ⅰ𝘴 𝘄𝗵𝖆𝚝 𝜯𝐇ⴹ𝗬 w𝜶𝖓𝔱e𝕕.

Let's hope today will be fun! It's a festival after all.
What should I wear? Maybe just plain sweater? I guess....

Y̷̜̬̬͕͆̍́̋o̷̧̩͐̆̒̀u̵̡̡̩̫͖̽͐̆̑̀̇͜͝ ̵̨̛̠͎̠̤̓͌̔̐s̸̛̠̩͔͚̹̃̈̏̑̍̈́̉̿̉ḩ̴̛͕̘̞͎̞̪̬̀̌̾̽̏͜͝ǒ̴̢͍͍̯͎͕̩̮͐̐ͅű̴̧̻̯̙͈̘̣͚͙̂͘ĺ̴̦͈̥̥͕̫̼̊̄̄͘̚d̵̨̹͚̲̲͇̫͓͈̟͌̕n̴̡̦̩͎̯͒̿'̷̡̲̳̓̈́̈̽͘̕t̷̨̯̰̗̣͍͂̿ ̶̢͙̔̌̋͌͘̚͝ḣ̵̠͇͌̑̏ȧ̵͕̪͙͇̯̲̾̽̂̂ͅv̸̛̳̖̼͓̜͓͋́̅ë̶̥͈̩͙̝́́̚ ̵͓̄͝g̴͇͉̃̉̈́̿͗̇͌̂́o̵̰̫̝̳͆͛̅̽͜͝t̶̡̙͖͉͚̳̟̬̄̔͂̽͐́̐͛̉͐ţ̴͍̹͔̟̄̾̌̇̎͑̃̾̕͜ͅe̴̖͕̱͝n̴̨̨̩̻̅ ̸̝͗̔̎̃̑̆̕͠͝t̸̢̛̛̥͎̗̲͉̹̙͗̋̅̓h̶̺͚̓͑̐̂̋͒̍͐ḛ̴̛̩̟͈͙̩̭̌̿̃̑̿ ̵̨̫̝̰̌̊̀̀̓̃a̷̡̛̤̣̜͈̬̲̯̝͋̓̎́̄̒p̷̯̙̪̠̳͍̋̓̈́̒͌͆̌̚͠p̷̢̦̣̾͛̈̕

Hm, maybe this plain black sweater is fine, but what this feeling? Let's not jump to conclusions now maybe it's my sister or one of my parents.

Brushing my hair and finishing up my outfit, which is something comfortable since as of right now it's pretty chilly.

I hope everything goes well.

----------------------------------

3rd POV

Y/n walks to the festival to meet the student council, which is was the former Hashira group. (In case if some of you forgot)

Y/n sees Iguro and Kanroji in the distance.
"Hey Kanroji, Iguro" They say, which get the couple flustered.

'Y/n-san looks cute! I wish to have more time so I'll be able to hang out with Obanai and Y/n' Mitsuri thought. She's seems to be getting more attached now.

But when she does, be careful.

But the sweet Mitsuri wouldn't do such a thing like that......right?.......right?........RIGHT.

After giving greeting to the couple, the three of them went straight inside to where where found the rest of the student council, seemingly waiting for THEY'RE arrival.

'Oh....it's them.....what was they're name again? Was it W/n? Or was it Y/n? Which ever it is....I'll call them cutie for now.' Muichiro thought, never knowing why he is feeling this way towards someone he sadly never interacts with.