Chap.16: Hangout!

Ren: I really never thought I'd make it to Chapter 16 of What the F*ck Just happened?! I thought maybe I'd be on hatus but I guess not.. also it calls for a celebration! This is the Chapter 16th special! Hope you like it! :D
Brian: HAPPY CHAPTER 16! I LOVE YOU REN AND THE READER!! <3
-------------------•○•○•○•-------------------
3rd POV

SATURDAY

'Hmm I like sweater weather seasons' Y/n thought while in a shopping center looking at some hoodies and sweaters they wanna try out.

Well of course Tanjiro is standing by them, with a look of  curiosity appearing on his face.

'I wonder who they were hanging out with Yesterday..wait...am I jealous? Of the person hanging out with Y/n..?WHAT IF THEY HOLD HANDS???OR KISSED?! Wait bad Tanjiro! Get those ridiculous thoughts out of you head! You just met them!' Tanjiro, the poor boy was battling the mean thoughts that are inside his head, let's just say he almost lost the battle when he also thought he could ask you about it.

"Hey L/n-San? I'm kinda curious..Who was the person you hung out with yesterday?" Tanjiro said; regretting it when he sees the smirk on your face.

"Kamado..."You said in low tone with the smirk plastered on your face getting wider.

This of course flustered Tanjiro, the tone you're making almost made him cry well not really but He was close to getting on his hands and knees so he could apologize.

That's when the other two had shown up. 'They didn't get a chance to answer me! Wait... why am I still feeling jealous? Bad Tanjiro!'

"WAH!! Y/N-CHAN!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!" Zenitsu said with a red face.
"Hey l/n-San" Inosuke said surprising himself as he perfectly said you're last name correctly.

Tanjiro,Zenitsu, And you just stand there with wide eyes. While Inosuke here fighting the urge to yell, as of right now for some reason this time he didn't want to make a scene.

"Ayo hey! Hashibira-Sama~" Y/n said. They know that Inosuke thinks of himself as a master good of everything. (lol)

Inosuke legit blushed 100 shades of red. He liked it, the fact you called him master made him wanna get to know you more.

" Whatever! Just pretend that didn't happen!" Well guess I was incorrect...but you know he's a tsundere..right?

"Uh guys would it be alright if my little sister comes along? Her name is Nezuko Kamado." Tanjiro said when he moved to the side to reveal a girl Y/n didn't even notice! 'Was she there the whole time? From when me and Tanjiro were talking to when the two boys came..? How did I not see her?'

"Nezuko..why are you being shy now?"
"T-That person right there is so tall and cute.."

You point to yourself and Nezuko nods "Y-Yeah you" Nezuko said.

You had a very light blush, you didn't even know what to say other than "Thank you other Kamado" you chuckled a bit at the thought of having to say Kamado twice which will confuse you on which Kamado you'll be talking about.

"You know you can call me and my sister by our first names Y/n.." Tanjiro said while blushing, 'I said they're first name! Ah I hope their okay with me saying it!'

"Ah okay then... Tanji-San, Zuko-Chan" You said not realizing that you came up with cute nicknames to call the pure duo. Both Tanjiro and Nezuko blushed very heavily like a tomato.

"You can call me by my first name to Y/n-Chan!!" Zenitsu said not realizing that he was a bit jealous of the two, which surprised himself.

"Then I should just call the four of you guys by your first name, Nitsu-Kun and Ino-Chan" Y/n said with a smirk.