Chap.19: Found out?

------------------•○•○•○•--------------
Ren: hello! I have a question for my reader out there. Would you like to have all of the love interest be yandere's or just one? Please lemme know!
Brian: I think it'll suck to have so many yandere's obsessed with the reader but the reader can choose!
-----------------------------------------‐--------
Your POV

I swear man I am so done being followed...at this point, I looked up Google of a disorder called 'Lovesick'.

And this comformed all the things that has happened. I lost some of my underwear and clothes, I've opened my locker to find my favorite food in it. Heck I even get mail from whoever this person is!

I've heard them speak to me....they sounded so familiar...I couldn't pinpoint who was the one speaking two days ago.

"Darling you are not wrong about that...but it's bold of you to assume stuff like that.."

"Darling..you have so many people admiring you..I don't like it one bit...it's more than admiration at this point...it's love."

I recognized the voice but I cannot remember if I was told of their name.

I'm worried if this person is dangerous...what did they mean by "It's more than admiration, it's love?" Is this person explaining to me that the Hashira's all have a crush on me?!

Wait no that's sounds to far fetched...or crazy of me to assume such a lie...right? Should I say the same for the kamaboko squad? Possibly...

"HEY Y/N, MOM AND I WERE WONDERING WHY YOU'VE BEEN OUTSIDE LATELY! HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF A LOVER?"

"SHUT UP I DON'T HAVE A LOVER! I JUST MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS THAT WANTED TO HANG OUT JEEZ!"

"That's new....You're more of a introvert rather then a extrovert"

WOW DID SHE REALLY JUST SAY THAT?! HOW RUDE OF HER! she isn't wrong but still... I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE HELPING ME WITH THAT.

"N/N PLEASE WATCH THIS SCARY MOVIE WITH US! IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD!"

"Mama wow" I said walking down the stairs.

"Hey N/n, when you said you don't have a lover...will have one soon?" Mom said.

I blushed a little. But shook my head...I need to get my life together before even thinking of getting a relationship.

"B-But N/n I really want grandkids!"
"NAH FAM SCREW THEM KIDS"
"N/n SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE YOU GET A WHOOPING!" 

I run up the stairs to avoid my mother's wrath.
----------------------------------------------
3rd POV DEMON SLAYER MANGA SPOILER'S READ AT YOU'RE OWN RISK

As Y/n was walking up to the school building. They ran into someone.

"Shit! Are you okay?" Y/n said putting a hand out for this person that fell.

'YES I WILL FINALLY GET TO TOUCH THEY'RE HAND!'

As the two locked hands. One was feeling uneasy and the other felt so pleasured and excited of the fact they're holding the other's hand.

'This feeling doesn't feel right...I don't like the vibe'

'THIS FEELS SO RIGHT! Like they're hand is made for me! I wonder how they are feeling!'

"Oh I recognize you! You were the one I bumped into a few weeks ago right? If I can't be too sure...have ever go your name?"

'They wanna know my name! This could be perfect! To befriend them and convince them that I will be there for em!'

"My name is Gyuutaro Shabana"

"Oh? What a nice name! It's almost as unique as your hair! Who that person next you?"

"S-She's um my sister! Ume"

'Gyuutaro was not lying about this person being attractive and following them everywhere'

"Both of you guys have such unique hair! I really like it!" Y/n said.

Both Gyuutaro and Ume blush at this complement, most of the time they are either ride to people or have a situation were they don't know what to say.

"It was nice to see you agian Gyuutaro! It was a pleasure to meet you Ume!"

What you didn't realize is now two yandere's have became obsessed with you. For one it was just as simple as meeting you with their sibling.
--------------------•○•○•○•---------------
                           What the f*ck

                          Just happened?!
--------------------•○•○•○•----------------

                         💭Taisho Secret💭

◇ Gyuutaro felt sad to wash his hand since you're hand came into contact with his.

♤ Ume couldn't help but tell herself that she just wants you all to herself.

○ You got a text from the group chat, saying if you all can hangout again.

□ Ren made this chapter during school.

♡ Brian birthday is on Oct.31
-------------------•○•○•○•-------------------
Ren: Hello! ♡ another chapter loves! Hope you enjoy the shocking news about you're stalker. I post another chapter somewhere tomorrow.

Brian: Happy Halloween! 😊 love you all!

Ren: MEOW!

Brian: Umai!