Chap.10: Cute...>//<

Ren: AHHHHH THE HASHIRA'S ARE SO CUTEEEE 💞💞
Brian: They are...
Ren: You did tell me you are bi right? Don't fret! I accept you! :)
Brian: RENNN!!! 🏃*hug*
__________________________________
3rd POV

As Y/n was walking away from the encounter with Kyojuro, They thought of how cool they felt that they made the flame hashira all flustered... And it was cause of them.

' I still can help but feel like I'm being watched' Y/n thought while looking around all cautious like.

" Kya! Obanai look at how cute they are!" Someone gushed, as Y/n looked up they were face to face with the love hashira and the snake hashira.

'WHAT THE-' Y/n yelled - in they're head of course- "Your right, They're not that bad looking" Obanai said.

"Hello! My name is Kanroji Mitsuri! And this is my boyfriend Iguro Obanai" Mitsuri introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Kanroji-San and Iguro-San" Y/n said with a smile

In the game Y/n also remembered that Mitsuri and Obanai are both Polyamorous meaning that they would date more people as if they feel like the both of them like that exact person so it's not one-sided love.

Both Mitsuri and Obanai froze, they're eyes are wide and red blush forms on Mitsuri while Obanai has a pink blush on his face.

"My name is L/n Y/n, I hope we can get along with each other"

'They're are way more then just 'cute' They are god damn attractive' Both Mitsuri and Obanai thought while blushing.

"S-Sorry L/n-San! Me and Obanai must be on our way now" Mitsuri excused. "R-Right Me and Mitsuri need to head to a student council meeting" Obanai said in a low tone.

'Eh?' Y/n thought, tilting they're head then remembering instead of them being in the strongest of demon slayer's, that has changed to being in the student council.

"Right! You two must be in a hurry. I leave you guys be, I hope to talk to you once again" Y/n said, walking away.

Mitsuri and Obanai are just standing there, puzzled and slightly questioning themselves, " I think I'm polyamorous" both said out loud, shocked that they both felt the same way.

Before

Mitsuri: 19%

After

Mitsuri: 30% raised dramatically!

Before

Obanai: 15%

After

Obanai: 29% raised dramatically!
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

Man I can't believe I saw them! They look so much more different in the game/anime/manga! Obanai eyes are much so interesting and pretty!

'Well that pizza was really good 🤤' I thought while drooling of the deliciously cheesy delicacy.

That's when someone sat into the table across from me.

'Wait...is that Tengen?' I thought.

"Hello! I saw you sitting here all alone and I thought you needed so I texted my friends to see if they wanna come over here" He said with weird stars seemly coming out of now where.

" It's you!" Mitsuri,Obanai,Giyu,Kyojuro said at the same time with a small pink blush forming on their faces.

" You guys see them before?" Tengen and Shinobu said in a unison.

"I met them in a movie theater." Giyu said
"I met them in hallway" Kyojuro said
"We met them by the cafeteria" Mitsuri said for both her and Obanai.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Uzui Tengen, The most Flamboyant guy around-the-clock!"

"My name is Kocho Shinobu" She said.

"Hello, My name is L/n Y/n" I said with a closed-eyed smile.

'I just hope they know how attractive they are.' The hashira's thought all together.
__________________________________

What the f*ck

                           just happened?!
__________________________________
                      💭Taisho Secret!💭

· Kyojuro and Giyu couldn't help but get all flustered as they remembered they're encounter with Y/n.
· Shinobu was complementing Y/n in her head.
·Tengen was thinking of stuff not kid friendly... Let's just say it was kinda sexual.
   Ren: 👀 Damn weirdo
   Brian: Don't act like you don't do the same with some of the Hashira's.
    Ren: shush my child... The readers don't need to know. 😌
· Mitsuri and Obanai had Figured out what their new sexuality's are.
__________________________________
Ren: Hel- I mean school for me is about to start in seven days! Remember the stories won't update as much-anticipated, I apologize 😥.

Ren: Forgive me!!

Ren: Forgive me!!