Chap.6: So B-Bright!

Ren: I had found the drawing, somewhere on Pinterest....could not find the artist ⬆ so let me know if you find them so I can properly credit them! :)
Brain: R-Ren...* tears start forming* YOUR TOO NICE FOR THIS CRUEL WORLD!
Ren: WHAT THE HELL ARE TALKING ABOUT?!

3rd POV

Y/n was just making their way (to downtown 😏 ) to the convenience store to get some ramen, since they'd might to get a few more packs just incase if they run out again.

*ding ! *

'Another Message?' Y/n has check led where the message as been sent from

'Oh Giyu, Phew! These past couple of weeks I get scammers calling me about a car I don't have'

Giyu:
Are you not free this weekend?

Y/n walks to the side of the crosswalk to reassure Giyu, telling him that they're free this weekend.

Y/n:
Duh! Of course I'm free! So what do plan to do huh? ;)

Giyu the poor guy was close to passing out from embarrassment. He couldn't handle Sabito moving farther from Japan, now this happens? Oh boy.

Giyu:
....Are you implying something? If so get your mind out the gutter, Pervert.

Y/n:
I'm sorry darling! I just cannot wait till I can see you again! 💕

'D-Darling? I'm not sure if my brain can comprehend this' Giyu thought with a very noticeable blush.
__________________________________

Your POV

As I walking back home from the store to get me some ramen for the week. I noticed someone....

'They look familiar..' I thought but as I walk a bit closer. I saw him

Tanjiro...'WAIT WHAT THE F*CK?!' I just stand there, I had just noticed that he caught me looking at him and walking up to me.

"Hello!" He said with a bright smile.

Now you should know this, I'm a very quiet person when you first get to know me; but after I start to get comfortable with you....I get a little bit loud but not to much to annoy someone or piss them off but yeah.

"May I ask why were you staring at me?" I start to sweatdrop, there were two reasons....

1. This and the whole gang I haven't see yet! They aren't supposed to exist!

2. Tanjiro lowkey really cute tho.

"U-uh...I'm sorry! I hope I wasn't rude or anything but um....I have to go!" I start to turn away, "WAIT" Tanjiro grabs my wrist.
"I hope I'm not being rude but how tall are you?" I look (down) at Tanjiro with a expression like how you gonna ask someone tha- oh wait... You did say how old was Tamayo and that is kinda rude but not really.

"Well um, I'm 180.34cm or 5'11. Why do you ask?" Tanjiro looks at me with a shocked expression. "I-I wow.....AH I FORGOT THE TIME!" I flinch at his tone "I'm going to have to do a quick introduction. Hello! My name is Kamado Tanjiro! I'm the eldest of six children and my family runs a bakery!"

'Six kids huh? I feel bad for that poor mother' "Well nice to meet you too! Kamado-San correct?" Tanjiro eyes go wide, I couldn't help but noticed the tint of pink on his face "My name is L/n Y/n, I hope to see you again Kamado" I said with a smug smile, Notice how I took off 'san'. Tanjiro go wider with the blush getting more red instead of pink.

'I live for moments like this' I look back to find Tanjiro gone from the spot I last saw him in.

------------------------------------------------------
Tanjiro POV
(His height if I'm wrong isn't 5'5?)

'I cannot believe this! Some random person got all smug with me!'

I got back home, I can just feel the blush on my face... 'I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO ASK FOR THEIR NUMBER' I yell in head.

"Onii-Chan what's wrong?" Shigeru asks;
"A-Ah, don't worry I'm fine" Shigeru tilts his head; "Are you sure? You look kinda sick." He says in a worried tone.

I reassured him that I'm fine.

'I will find them again. I just want payback for making me feel this way' I thought with a determined smile.
_________________________________

What the f*ck

                           just happened?!
_________________________________
                       💭Taisho Secret!💭

·Ren now is confusing the lowercase D & B
     Ren: Your not wrong.
·

Tanjiro had to put cold water on his face to calm his red face
     Ren: ........I'm jealous.....
     Brian: .....si- *smack*
·Brian and Ren are now really sorry for not posting
· Ren felt depressed he didn't publish a story in a while
    Ren: .....
-------------------------------------------------------
Ren: I'm sorry everyone! I will post when I can so still expect books to randomly appear!
Brian: Ren! Lets make a ' I'm sorry' cake for the reader!
Ren: ....... Suddenly I forgot how to make a cake.