Chap.21: Look for the eye

-----‐----------°•○•○•○•○•°-----------------
Ren: I hoped you like the previous chapter! I normally don't really post stuff similar to that but hey! I hope you find my humor funny
Brian: Y-Yeah ;-;
-----------------•○•○•○•○•----------------
Your POV

'Monday's suck so bad man'

"Heya Y/n!! How are you?!" A booming voice called out to me. "Hey cutie~" I said with a chuckle, I saw Kyojuro red face.

Okay, it may seem weird but now I kinda gotten used to the fact this guy isn't really supposed to exist. But hey he's here!

I know this isn't logical but how did they come here? Honestly.. I thought for sure it might've been the game...right I remember I wanted to play it the other day.

{I practically belly floped onto my bed, excited to play the game. When I went to look for it, it was as if the game never existed!

Then that reminded me how I went through the Manga, finding nothing but empty pages even Google was useless!}

I wasted my money on some kind of telepartion type shit, but it was still unbelievable!

"L-L/n-San you're staring..at me"
----------------•○•○•○•○•-------------------
Kyojuro POV

It seems their lost in a thought. But if they keep staring I might just have a panic attack..

"L-L/n-San you're staring..at me" SHOOT DID I JUST STUTTERED?! IN FRONT OF THEM AS WELL?!

"Eh? Oh shit sorry Rengoku" I wished they just called me by my first name already! Wait ✋ am I jealous of Tomioka-San? No no!

"Rengoku, are you trying to seduce me?" They said, shocking me. "huh..? L-L/N THAT IS JUST.. JUST UHHHHHHHH" I broke mid sentence.

"PFF, s-sorry! You were also staring man. Soooo then mind telling me what you were just thinking about?" They said; smirking.

"Wait lemme add more to that, why'd you break down like that? Where you thinking of getting married with me Rengoku..?~"

The blush had spread across my face soon caused me too pass out.

I woke up in the nurse's office, confused I turn to my left seeing L/n-San here.

"Dude now I bet you 10 bucks, you imagined having my last name~" Wait huh?

Wait....what..? What do they mean by that?
"Where you thinking of getting married with me Rengoku..?~"

I noticed the heavy smirk on them. Jesus they'll be the death of me. "If you want Rengoku...I can call you by your first name." They said shyly...wait shyly?

"S-Sure! I don't mind! You can call me yours if you want!" Wait...

"Eh? Did you want me too?"

"My Kyojuro"

------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

'HAJAIWKWLSKFNROSJCEMLWNCKSKBDDJJFNRNFNFRLFMVNSPO' Kyojuro, the poor dude is sitting on the bed; practically a tomato mixed in with a bit of acceptance.

'They called me My Kyojuro, they called me My Kyojuro'

"Ayo man you good?" You said, saving Kyojuro from passing out again.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine!!" He said not realizing his tone of voice. "Dude use you're inside big boy voice" Y/n chuckled.

"R-Right.." He said, clearly embarrassed. 'Inside Big boy voice now that's funny' Y/n thought. 'Now they're just toying around with me! I really need to get on that and make them as flustered as they are with me right now' He thought, trying make a plan to see you blushed and flustered.

"Ayo My Kyojuro, your off in space again." Shit it didn't work, Kyojuro gotten even more red with the fact you're calling him, Yours.

"H-Huh? Oh I'm sorry we're you saying something???" He questioned. "Yeah, I was wondering if you want hangout sometime this week..." You said with a small tint of blush, which doesn't get unnoticed by Kyojuro.

'D-Did Y/n-san just..... just.......BLUSHED?!' He thought fangirling about it. 'I really wished this moment lasted a life time, the look on their face says it all!' He added.

Looking at your face, he had also noticed the shy look in you're eyes. You were embarrassed the fact you're getting all shy now when you were technically flirting with Kyojuro earlier.

'I ACTUALLY MADE THEM ALL FLUSTERED IN FRONT OF ME!! WELL I DIDN'T REALLY DO MUCH BUT IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!' He thought excitedly.

"Yeah! I would to get to know you more Y/n! I'm free after-school on Friday" He said excitedly, chuckling at his cuteness. You decided to embarrass him further.

"Sheesh My Kyojuro, I did not take you for the guy to be so excited to have me on your bed" You say, confidently.

"...."

"H-Huh?"
"You heard me" You say. 'What do they mean by that?' He thought innocently. 'Wait.....THAT'S WHAT THEY MEANT' He realized when he had that 'talk' with Uzui the other day.

"W-Whatever you're thinking is what will be not doing you p-pervert" His face says it all, 'Too me it kinda looks like he likes the idea' You thought inpurely. 😉

'I wouldn't really mind tho' He thought but stopping himself from having those dirty thoughts.

"Anyways...I'll see you on Friday My Kyojuro~" You said, getting up from the chair. Kyojuro just sat there with a red face and having thoughts about what's gonna go down on Friday.
--------------------•○•○•○•○•---------------

Flame Boy 🔥:
We are not going to do anything illegal Y/n.

Deku Tree 🌳:
Aww Kyojuro~ Don't be shy
I'll go easy on you <3

Flame boy 🔥:
No 👎

Deku Tree 🌳:
Fine.

" I don't really mind for them to be my first tho" Kyojuro said outloud, surprising himself. He not the type of person to think impure thoughts of pretty much anyone.

But you're different. He thought.

"Damn now I'm pretty sure Kyojuro gonna think we'll be doing something illegal." You said.

You were just lucky that you're stalkers were sick today. Well both of them to be exact.
----------------•○•○•○•○•○•---------------
What the F*ck

Just happened?!
-----------------•○•○•○•○•○•-------------
💭 Taisho Secret!💭

• Ren is transgender.

• Kyojuro had a weird feeling. ( it might be something not great) 😏

• Both of you're stalkers were sad that they wouldn't be able to see you.

• Brian thinks tomato are a fruit.

• Uzui ruined Kyojuro innocentence.
--------------------------------------------------

Stay Safe!
-
◇Ren♧