What they think about Y/n

-------------
It seems as though someone figured out.
I can't be serious but PARENT FIGURE? IT

-------------

Kamaboko squad

Tanjiro- He see you more as a friend. A love interest he is going for, He cares for you and wants to be by your side until the two of you grow old together, time to time he'll think about children and suddenly stop from the idea of it, he's gets flustered to put it in a simple way.

'Only if they want kids....if not maybe a pet? I'm fine with any animal they pick'

Nezuko- She has a crush on you, she gets quite flustered from the thought of a chat of just the two of you, her face gets so red she has to take a shower.
She wants to marry you.
She doesn't like the idea of having children, she much rather have a cat to take of with you. Which that cat is Cheesecake, who he hasn't met yet.

Zenitsu- He grew feelings for you after meeting you, he wants to be by you more, he wants to hug you, kiss you, touch.....yeah you get the point. This boy is in love with you as well.

Inosuke- Being confused of how he's feeling, he asked his guardian for a better way to understand why he feels this way about you.

"My child.....Ino....You're interested in being with this person...." She said.

".....Interested?" He ponders.

He likes you but isn't in love, yet.

Genya- He started looking at you more around school and whenever you guys get a chance to see eachother in public.
He knows what he's feeling......and he thinks it's just a small puppy crush.
But because of how alluring you are, He wants to talk to you more.

Kanao- She feels ashamed that she grew feelings for someone she hasn't even talked to! She's self-loathing herself to get you out of her mind. But one day you were walking around school with a dumb cute smile and she just lost it.

'How pathetic of me to fall for someone I haven't had a chance to talk to'

Aoi- The same as Kanao, she really does feel like an idiot to be interested in someone she didn't even have a conversation with! But whenever you were taking small naps on a cherry tree. She couldn't help but stare at you, at all of you. From the way your eyes where shut to a small drool falling, she didn't care, she thought you looked so comfortable and adorable but she wouldn't admit to that.

'Theirs a small drool falling from they're lips.....they looked so comfortable and content...how pretty'

Muichiro- Though he was lucky enough to have multiple conversations with you, he wants more. He wants to talk to you more, he wants to know more about you. He wonders why it was you to be the first thing to pop pop in his mind but then......he likes it, the fact it wasn't something totally idiotic, it was a human being who he is willing to know more about...he wonders how your hair feels. He wonder what shampoo is better for him....oh wait that NEVERMIND.

'I wonder what Y/n favorite snack is...maybe I could by it for them....I hope they would share some with me'

Yuichiro- Because of his twin, he is intrigued by you, he wants to know more about you. He hates how feels this way about you but the mature thing to do was to accept that he's falling in the Y/n harem.