Chap.28: Pretty...

---------------------
Ren: They be making me giggle like a little bitch man..
Brian: REN! Don't say it like that!
Ren: BUT...BUT... THEY'RE BOTH SO HOT
Brian: I agree with you but that's disrespectful..
Ren: OH I'M SORRY!

---------------------

Y/n POV

Today is the day! Taking the Tsugikuni-Twins a tour of the academy.

Walking down the normal path to school..was a little bit uncomfortable then before.

Someone is obviously staring me down but why? Oh wait I forgot, that Lovesick disorder, or is it mean of me to call it a disorder?

I don't really understand it that much but...I shouldn't really assume stuff like that....what if it's a old person with no manners? Or a child with curiosity...or someone finding me attractive?? Nah.

(I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU, GIVE YOU ICE CREAM, AND GIVE YOU THE LOVE YOU DESERVE ♡)

I've made the trip to the gates. And would you look at that! They're both waiting for me!

They look so pretty! I swear both the marks and the long hair really do something

"L/n-san...hello.." Yoriichi said softly. 'He seems sleepy...SAME' I thought.
"L/n-san. I've believe we should have the tour please." Michikatsu said...wait blushing? Why is his face red?

"Sure! I'm positive you've both been very patient with me!" I said, smiling.

"Who are those two with L/n?" Some girl said.
"Both of them are so hot!" Other girl said.

Looking at the twins...they seem uncomfortable with the stares from those girls. Hm.

I grabbed each of their hands and walk them inside of the building.
I then let the hands go, and face them.

"These are were the bathrooms are you two, male and females, guess what? They added a unisex bathroom as well for students like me." I said. They looked confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Michikatsu said; "Well, it's cause I'd prefer people to use They/Them/theirs for when speaking to me and addressing me!" I said, eyed closed smile.

I open my eyes to find the twins looking away, Michikatsu folding his arms with his head turned to the side, Yoriichi has the palm of his hand covering his....nose? Or mouth?

'Aw how cute' I thought, but why? I walked up to the both of them. They moved to look at me with slight confusion on their faces.

"L-" I cut Yoriichi off by patting both of they're heads. I smile.

"Let's continue with the tour?" I said, smirking.

----‐--------------------------

Yoriichi POV

They're quite bold.
I like that about them.

They must have seem the uncomfortness on me and Michikatsu, so they decided to start the tour.

But how can one person both be wholesome yet seem so........perverted? Or maybe flirty?

I like how they gave me a head pat. It seemed both mischievous and wholesome...
Am I really falling for someone I just met? What do other call it?

But it'll be better to get to know L/n-san, then just......falling in love with the littlest stuff they have done these past couple of minutes.

Love at first sight.
Is that the term? I don't know cause I've never experienced it.

Until I met them.

---------------------------

Michikatsu POV

Tch. Is this a game of their's? To make people fall to they're knees? They seem like a sadist to me.

Yet. Why do I want to get on my knees for them? Is that perverted to say? But it is embarrassing to admit but I kinda....

Wanna be by they're side.. WAIT MICHIKATSU YOU JUST MET THEM!

Wasn't there a term for people falling in love at facing eachother?

....Love at first sight.....isn't it that the term? I was not one to ever felt that way for someone.

Until I met L/n-san.

---------------------------

3rd POV

"Here is the last classroom!" Y/n said, they were lucky the bell hasn't ringed yet.
Both of the twins questioned why they were feeling this way to Y/n.

'Is this normal?' Both boys thought.

"Both of you guys have the same classroom right? What's your class number?" You said.
"2-3" Yoriichi answered for the two of them.
"Dang! I'm in the class next door..wait they could be useful for you both right?" You said.

"Yeah.." Michikatsu said, "Well...if there is anything else you need me for..just wait for me, okay? My class number is 2-2 in case if you're wondering" You said.

"S-Sure...." Michikatsu stuttered. 'HOW CAN I...THE MATURE MICHIKATSU STUTTER? IS THIS PERSON HAVE SUCH POWER OVER ME?' Michikatsu panicked.

'Ah the power I feel right now, dunno why but I can sense both of these boys submissive side and I don't know what to say about it' You thought.

Then the bell rings. It didn't take long for the three to head to their classrooms.
Y/n hopes the two will be okay, since they kinda respect the two.

'I can't wait for school to be over' You thought.

'My love....the plan is almost set! I just wanna follow you home' Someone thought, mischievously.

'I miss L/n-san...' Yoriichi thought.
'I can't believe I miss the presence of L/n-san!' Michikatsu thought.

--------------‐-•○•○•○•--------
What the f*ck

just happened?!
----------------•○•○•○•--------
💭Taisho Secret!💭

• Michikatsu wanted to get on his hands and kne- yep let's not finish that sentence.

• Yoriichi was surprised to have such inpure thoughts when you were holding his hand.

• Y/n has the top power to make ANYONE fall to their knees.

• After the ball rang, Y/n made sure the twins weren't looking so they went and beat the two girl up

• Michikatsu, just like Yoriichi, was shocked to think those types of thoughts to someone he just met!

O

h 😳

◇Love ya!◇
-
Ren~