Chap.3: There's no way

Ren: I'm alive don't worry!
Brian: I missed you!! *runs to reader* I missed the reader!!
Ren: BRIAN GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER!
Brian: *crying* at least lemme hug the reader!
Ren: Fine
Ren:Also you can name your fave, Mines legit all of them except Muzan Jackson  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) HEE HEE
__________________________________

Your POV

'Time for hell I guess' I yawned since I barely got a half of hour of sleep. 'I can't believe that game kept me up at night, I should make some coffee or have S/n do it'.

"Hey S/n!!" " WHAT?!" "CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME COFFEE?" "MAKE IT YOURSELF DUMBA*SS"

'Dammit I'm not in mood but I really wanted some coffee right now'

"I'LL JUST GO TO THE STORE THEN!" "YOU LAZY A*SS, FINE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT MA AND PA ARE COMING HOME!" "OKAY! I'LL BE ON MY WAY THEN!"

*Time skip by Brian crying at Ren telling him that he misses the reader*

Your POV

'Well at least tomorrow is Saturday' I thought . 'I can't wait to play again! Maybe So that I can raise up my intimacy with F/c/n. (you also bought the DLC with more character's to chose from!)

"Hey Y/n! Did you download the game?" "YEAH I DID!" "Woahhh take a chill pil-" "EXCUSE ME YOU DIDN'T SAY SH*T ABOUT HOW THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE PAYED WITH MONEY?! Now I wasted it! I could've bought another figurine!" "Well return it then?" "No the game isn't really that bad...I guess my money wasn't really all that wasted" "Then there you go!" F/n Said with a smile and of course I smile back

'I'm so lucky to have met you' I thought while smiling even wider. "Now that's.....over....with.. What's the game about?"

*Mini time skip since Ren doesn't feel like explaining it. Now Brian looks hesitant like he wants to say something but something holding him back*

"Wow what....now that's a whole a*s process...wait.....DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN TECHNICALLY DATE ANY OF THEM?" "yeah.." "DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN DATE THAT BLACK HAIRED GUY WITH BLUE EYES?! OR THAT GUY WITH YELLOW AND RED?!" "You mean Giyu and Kyojuro?" " Yes! I saw a couple of photo's of those two and I can't help but feel attracted to them" They said with a smug face or that one emoji ➡😌

I just look at them with a dumbfounded expression like okay? Did I ask? "Your barely saw the manga or the anime....And now your getting hor-" F/n eye grew wide and with a hint of red on they're face "Y-YOU IDIOT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!" "Okay whatever 🙄" I said with an eye roll. "It's not like their ever going to be real F/n" "I should be the one saying that to you!" "Sheesh....you right"

*Time skip by Brian now having the courage to tell the reader what he wanted to do*

'Wow what a boring school day....Well it was like any normal day' as I walking back home I noticed something on the ground...

An earring? Who could this earring be? Who's the owner-

My thoughts were caught of by someone running towards me. "Ahh!! Thank you! You found my brother's earring! Here take this"
'They look like a child' but my thoughts were once again caught off by the child now handing me money.

"Ahh! No that's fine-" "No! You done me a favor so now Onii-chan will thank me!"
'Woah so persistent' " Are you sure?" " Yes! Now here!" The child had said and handed me the money

The child walked away with the earring. But what I couldn't help but feel like the child and the earring look so familiar... 'Maybe that's just my imaginationnnn' I thought while doing jazz hands like spongebob.

I've now made it back home. I had actually forgot what had just happened like 20 minutes ago, so I legit ran towards my room while yelling "I'M HOME" I've made it to my room and close the door and locked it.

I had never been so fast when clicking an app, I guess you could say it's my excitement getting to me but that soon went away when I had just remember what happened like 23 minutes ago.

'THAT KID LOOKED LIKE TANJIRO BROTHER! AND THE EARRING LOOKS THE SAME AS TANJIRO!' I thought with a shocked expression on my face...... There's no way the kind Tanjiro....exists right? That not possible.

Tanjiro:
Guys!
You would not believe this but...
I had lost my earring today, but when I got home my brother had found lying on the ground crazy right?
Seen by 5 people

Zenitsu:
What?! There's no way! You never lose stuff
Especially when it's something important to you!
Seen by 5 people

Inosuke:
HAHAHAHH
WHAT A LOSER! KAMABOKO!
How the hell do you lose an earring?!
Seen by 5 people

This conformed everything....
------------------------------------------------------------

                           What the f*ck

                          just happened?!

--------------------------------------------------

                    💭Taisho Secret!💭

·Brian wanted to ask the reader to cuddle!
· Ren was jealous
       Ren: I was not!
       Brian: You act like a tsundere!
       Ren: NO! I DON'T
· Ren thinks the reader kinda cool. He won't admit it but he does.
         Ren: ....THAT'S NOT TRUEE!
         Brian: .....I'm done with you!
·Brian loves the reader!
      Brian: *happy nosies*

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: He really missed you guys

------------------------------------------------------A/N: He really missed you guys

Brian: Heck yeah I do! I love the reader! Reader gimme cuddles! ❤

Who you saw! Shigeru Kamado!