Chap.9: Weird..

Ren: AHH THEY LOOK SOOO CUTEEE
Brian: Yeah! They do! :D
Ren: Lowkey wish my mom would let dress like that ;-;
Brian: She's gonna say "You look like a boy" right? :( I hope one day you can come out to them!
Ren: Yeah maybe..
_________________________________

3rd POV

'Mother of god he's HUGE!' Y/n thought as the supposed new teacher entered the room.

"Good evening. My name is Himejima Gyomei, I'm very blessed to be your teacher this year."

'If I remember correctly Gyomei is 7'2 or  220 cm's, and in the game he's more of a friend to the player rather then a romantic love interest.' Y/n thought while happily accepting that the gentle giant will be they're new friend.

*Another time skip by Brian and Ren making some soup for theirs sore throats*

Your POV

'Ahhh yay! Lunch tim-' My thought was cut off by a shadow speeding past me.

"Eh?! What the hell was that?!" I said while looking around the rooftop. 'Screw this Imma head out 🚶 if this place is haunted' I thought while speed-walking to the rooftop door.

??? POV

'Damn, they got away! I wanted to see what they eat!'

No this isn't sTaLkInG them! Don't get the wrong idea! I just want to get to know them more....

From a distance of course!
-------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched by someone

"Oph!" I think I bumped into someone.

Wait....the flame hashira??! (No cliffhangers)

"S-Sorry my guy I didn't meant to bump into you i was just lost in a thought."

"Ah! No worries! I was also lost in thought as well!" Kyojuro said with a very loud tone.

"What's your name?" He said
"My name is L/n Y/n? Wbu?" I said with closed eyed smile.

Kyojuro POV

'I think they're very attractive...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh' I thought while a very noticeable blush forms on me.

" M-My name is Rengoku Kyojuro" I said cursing myself for being all shy to this very attractive person.

"Ah nice to meet you Rengoku-San" They said with a smile.

"I have something to say to you" I said with a cheerful tone

"Hm? What is it" They said with their head tilted like a puppy....'oh god that's cute..'

"I think you're very attractive!" I said  confidently, while bowing down.

I heard a chuckle, I feel like I'm practically a tomato right now.

"How sweet of you Rengoku" They said. I noticed that they took off San as they  used it earlier but I can feel they're smirk as if they are teasing a little more.

I rose from my bow, "S-See you later!" I said as I rushed to the men's room, I felt they're gaze as I enter but right now my mind is spinning.

'HOW DARE THEY GET ALL SMUG WITH ME!' I thought while standing in front of a mirror. 'I do look like a tomato I will have my revenge! To make them all bashful and flustered as they did with me!'
-------------------------------------------------
                          What the f*ck

                        just happened?!
-------------------------------------------------
                     💭Taisho secret!💭

· For the whole day Kyojuro started to make plan to make Y/n all flustered.
     Ren: ....I'm jealous...
     Brian: *Starts running*
     Ren: Where you going darling?... *dark aura forms*
· Gyomei felt Y/n surprised expression and he got a little self·conscious
     Ren: 😭 NOOOOO its alright Gyomei
      Brian: wait...isn't he blind? How did he not hurt himself with walls or tables?
       Ren: He uses a breathing technique called 'the see-through world'
      Brain: Oooooo I get it!
__________________________________