Chapter 46: STOP TEASING ME!

-----------------------
Ah, it feels so good to have written pre-made chapters, but it's also very rude of me to not post so......I'll be active for a big while. This book is 76% completed! I hope you will still be with me while I write another book.
-------------

3rd POV

No one told me Zenitsu would be so nervous to eat dinner.

"I....is this okay?" Zenitsu said. His hand shaking from panic.

"Did we yell at you to leave?" My mom said. Putting her hand on his shoulder.

"No...."

"Then, it's okay for you to stay!" My mom smiles. Zenitsu calmed himself down.

"If you say so....."

"Man, you look like you're having doubts," Y/n says, pointing at Zenitsu. "You can stay." They smile.

Zenitsu heart races looking Y/n's smile. He loved it. Maybe too much.....

(.....hmm?)

"So, Agatsuma......Did you like dinner?" M/n questioned, looking at him with a soft smile

(M/n = Mother's name or put a fake name for your privacy)

"Oh, I love it! Mrs. L/n! I'm happy you gave me some" Zenitsu smiles. Y/n looks at him with a leering smile on their face.

"My dear, Zen. Would accompany me to play video games in my ROOM. " Y/n fine talks as they get up, placing their hand in front of Zenitsu.

"H-Huh? I mean......sure!" He croaks, looking at Y/n with a questionable face.

"Do you want me to push you? You're just standing there with a weird face. " Y/n laughs, walking towards their room.

Zenitsu blushes at the thought of being alone together with the love of his life.

"Want me to rizz you up? In a poetic way, I mean..." Y/n smirks, staring at Zenitsu with a sadistic eyes.

"Uh....? Sure?" Zenitsu says as he might or might not regret his decision.

"You are like the thunder to my heart. It zaps and zaps but never hurts me. In fact, I live for the way you make my heart feel. You took a piece of it. And now you can do whatever you want with it. I'm yours." Y/n says, closing their eyes with a gentle smile.

Zenitsu stands there, not sure how to react. His heart beats out of his chest. It beats and beats, but he hopes Y/n doesn't hear it.

He'll be too embarrassed if they did.

Y/n opens their eyes to see Zenitsu, face red with wide eyes. They think he doesn't know what to say, maybe that's why he hasn't said anything.

(Captian obvious Y/n)

Y/n smirks, now knowing how much control they have right now. 'Why am I feeling so good? Is this a kink?' They thought.

".....I have to go.....home.......Y/n......" Zenitsu says, shivering at the stare Y/n is giving him.
'WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SADISTIC!' Zenitsu thought, turning around and walking before he was stopped.

Arms wrapped around him, like an octopus. They had a him in a gentle grip.

"Goodbye, baby boy," Y/n says. But before they were about to let go.

Zenitsu's head was raised a bit before he felt Y/n lips on his neck, seemly giving him a kiss on his neck.

Then they let go, watching Zenitsu get red everywhere on his body.

Zenitsu leaves with his heart leaving and exploding from his chest.

The next day