Chap.36: EXCUSE ME?!

--------------------
Ren: dunno why but um I got motivated by a damn Animation so...
Brian: at least your doing alright!

--------------------

3rd POV

Thursday, After-Classes.

'Walking around downtown speeding fast, I got arrest go fuck yourself dun dun Don Don pewo bebolp' Y/n thought while walking to the school's library for a LONG tutor session with Tsugikuni Twins.

Sliding the door to the fairly big library, They see the twins.
Yoriichi barely saw them and now wishes to.....do stuff in your place.

Michikatsu angrily opens his books with a furious blush.
'They look so fucking hot....Michikatsu! Shut down those thoughts, you're barely getting to know them!'

"Ayyyyyo! Tsugikuni-Twins! Did ya miss ya boy? I hope you did, n e ways.......Did you bring the stuff ya need?" Y/n said, placing their bag down by the chair and sitting down by the twins.

'Miss them? I mean...given I have thoughts of them doing inappropriate stuff to me....I guess I did? Is it wrong to think of them that way?' Yoriichi thought looking at you, with a faint but unnoticeable blush on him.

'Tch, miss them? As if!' Michikatsu thought, though the furious blush grows more when he realized that he did in fact miss you.
He's in denial.

"So....you two need help on English? Or was it History? WAIT DON'T TELL ME IT'S [CLASS THAT YOU ARE DOING KINDA POOR IN IRL]
CAUSE I'M DOING REALLY BAD IN THAT!" Y/n said panicking from the thought of doing a lesson on a class that they are doing poorly in.

"Well me and Michikatsu are kinda doing poor in English...we could help you in that class L/n-san" Yoriichi said, offering to help you in that class.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU TWO WANT!" Y/n said with a clear mind, passing the sentence as something nice, well both boys took it in a different way-

The boys sit there with slightly open mouths, a raging blush on their faces. Several questions in they're heads.

Michikatsu shakes his head. "Anything..?~" He coos, while his face looked 'flirtatious' in the inside he was shy.

That's when it hit Y/n.
The way they said it made it sound like they'll doing anything....😉

They sit up with they're hands face down on the table, a small blush on them.

"....I-I MEAN!! DUMMY WHY DID YOU PRINT IT THAT WAY....I mean I don't mind~ but still! If you wanna do that then ask" Y/n said, looking at Michikatsu with an eyebrow raised and a smug smirk plastered on them.

Michikatsu eyes go wide, he sits up, unaware of a breath he was holding in, he points at you with a finger.

"Don't tell me you're suggesting something L/n" He said.

He may look high and mighty right now but in the inside, he's mind is flipping buckets of the thought.

"Aw c'mon darling~ I don't bite.....at least not that hard" Y/n said, they're smirk turned into an extremely wide smile when they noticed the blush on Michikatsu face explode with a strong blush.

'This is gonna be a long day' Yoriichi thought.

----------------------------

"And that the lesson on English for today you two!" Y/n says.

"L-L/n- san, I was wondering if you could call me and my brother by our first names..I mean! You don't have to.." Yoriichi said softly but shyly.

"Well of course! Yoriichi!" Y/n said, with a closed eyed smile.

Yoriichi eyes go wide. He liked it, the fact it was you who gets to call him by his first name.

Minus his brother-

'I want them to call me daddy tho...wait...what?' Yoriichi thought.

"Where are thou? I hope you are not lost in space my dear Yoriichi!" Y/n said happily.

Michikatsu is by the door, looking at his brother with jealously.
"Oi! Michikatsu! Don't be like your brother here and get lost in space too!" Y/n said.

That was when the brother wanted to get to know you more.

------------------------‽--------

Y/n walks into a extremely hot ass grocery store.
They've ran out of Ramen.

'Are you lonely?~~ are finger dancing when they meet~~ you seem so lonely~~' you hum along to a nice song.

While looking at the cans of soup, the basket you're holding loaded up of weeks of Ramen, you didn't notice of a stare coming from a very small boy with mint highlights.

Looking to your right, you seem him.
Tokito Muichiro..and another? Muichiro?

'What was his twins name again? Wasn't it Yuichiro?'
"Aren't you the person that everyone in the student council is in-love with?" Muichiro asked.

'In...love?' You thought.

"Excuse me? I feel like that way to high to assume Tokito" You said.
"I guess your right, but I see the way they look at you, I mean I look at you the same way if I'm being honest with you" He shrugs, as if he nonchalantly saying that he likes you.

"E-Eh?"

-----------------------------
💭Taisho Secret!💭

• Yoriichi wants to speak to you more so that he is not weirded out of the thought of sleeping with you.

• Michikatsu lowkey wanted to beat you up for suggesting something like that but at the same time he kinda wants too.

• Muichiro wants to get to know you as well

• Yuichiro is interested in getting to know you.

• Ren is feeling much better! Don't worry about him.

• Brian had a panic attack about Ren having the virus.

◇Love ya!◇-Ren~

◇Love ya!◇
-
Ren~