Chap.32: Oh...no.

----------------------
Ren: welcome to my life as a weirdo.
Brian: Ren....calm down.
Ren: NAH FAM
Brian: ....

----------------------

Y/n POV

I FORGOT ABOUT YORIICHI NOTEBOOK I BORROWED-
I'M SO DEAD! MICHIKATSU IS GOING TO KILL MEEE....

Walking to school, late might I add, 'stupid ass clock' I thought, I see Tamayo and Yushiro waiting for me by the front gates like I asked em too.

"Good morning Y/n-san" Tamayo said calmly, while Yushiro wasn't giving me a glare-

Wait what? Yesterday he did give me a glare for having Tamayo attention but not now?

"Good morning Tamayo-San, lovely morning is it not?" I said, smiling brightly.

I open my eyes to find the both of them looking away from me.
'Eh? Did I do something wrong?' I thought.

"A-Anyways...you told us, you'll give us a tour around the school correct?" Tamayo asked.

"Yes! Let's start the tour then!" I said.

I'm going to skip the details of the school since to me it's not really that important..

"And here is the courtyard, the kids come here to chill and eat so..." I said, to clarify, the courtyard was once a pretty crowded place.

But after the death of F/n, no one comes here. It's become a ghost town.

"Hey L/n-San! Fucking loser! I bet you're the reason F/n is dead right?" A random guy said.

"I agree with Saro-san, how can they disappear after making contact with you? Fucking tranny!" His friend said.

(I'm sorry to use that slur, as a Trans man, it hurt to write it but for the purpose of this story....I have to make it seem believable)

The slur struck something in me. By the time I knew it both boys were on the ground.
I had blood on my hands....oh shit.

I felt so good but I never felt so disgusted. Tamayo-San helped me calmed down, while Kaguya was trying to get an ambulance.

Mr. Kubitsuji was scolding me for beating those boys so ruthlessly. I feel horrible.

But the one thing that stopped me from getting suspended or rather expelled was, the camera caught it all.

Those boys, when they get out of the hospital will be facing suspension and a note to they're parents.

I'm guess the parents won't really care, they'll probably call me slurs as well.

I feel horrible but I'm just glad to be at home now. Cheesecake must've noticed my discomfort.

He's sitting comfortably on my chest. I feel better now that he is here.

But the fact was looking at my hands.....I felt like a murderer...it never felt so uncomfortable, so repulsive.

I think I'll play some music again.

[One, two, three, one, two, three

Looking down at my hands, were two blood were visible.

One, two, three, one, two, three
One, two, three

My head hurts...I'm just tired.