Chap.4: What the fu-

Ren: Two chapters?! In one day! Hope you like it. :)
Brian: I just know you had fun doing this Ren
Ren: SHUT UP! GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER!
Ren: I cannot find the owner of this drawing ⬆ so let me know if you can find it!
-------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

This conformed everything...

But how?! That's impossible?! They aren't supposed to be real! But I do remember the kid saying that they'll take the credit of 'finding the earring' themselves but...I NEED TO REMEMBER WHICH KID WAS THAT... I run to grab my Demon Slayer manga and when I turn the page to open it...

EVERYTHING IS GONE?! IT'S ALL EMPTY PAGES.....LIKE THE STORY DOESN'T EXIST! THERE'S NO WAY

'Let's go to google then...' I grab my phone to search 'demon slayer' or 'Kimetsu No Yaiba' and........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry no results for 'Demon Slayer'

No way..

Sorry no results for 'Kimetsu No Yaiba'

There's no way!

'I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?! IT'S GONE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ANIME/MANGA IS GONE?! BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THAT KIDS NAME THO!'

I can't ask my family since their not really that familiar with anime and or manga so that's off.

Wait but then again F/n didn't see the manga nor the anime so OH GOD THERE'S NO ONE TO ASK!

'I would text F/n but they told me earlier that they're at a family gathering....but who am I kidding? I'm gonna call them!'

 Call Transaction                   

  F/n:
Hello?

Y/n:
F/n? Hey! I really have something to tell you!                                                                                                                                                             

F/n:
Who the hell is this?
How do you know my name?
How did you get my phone number?

                                Call ended

W-What ? They don't remember who I am? But we've been friends since s/y there's no way they would or could.....

Wait they blocked me.

I have no one else to talk to...but this can't be real right?

I think I should get some rest, I need time to think...

I cried myself to sleep that night.

*Time skip to the next day which is a Saturday if your wondering*

I feel way too down...I wanna sleep more but there's this one movie I wanted to see so I have to get my a*s up

As I walked my sad self to the kitchen, I was greeted by my sister.

"Good morning Y/n! Wanna me to make you some coffee?" I look at her with a bewildered expression...this is not what she had said Yesterday. She just looks at me all confused.