Chap.30!: Uhh hello?

---------------------
Ren: THEY ARE BOTH SO PRETTY
Brian: REN STOP THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE
Ren: Wait I'm sorry!
Brian: Ren...your pansexual self is showing...

---------------------

Y/n POV

Yesterday was fun! Michikatsu and Yoriichi , plus Shinobu made me feel so much better.

Walking down to a small corner store, I see a lady with her black hair in a bun and a boy with white to lime green short hair.

Wait

Wait......TAMAYO AND YUSHIRO??? THEY LOOK SO PRETTY IN PERSON!
They turn to face me.

Then Tamayo faces me while Yushiro gives me a glare.
'Bro don't glare at me like that...' I thought.

"Hello! Uhm I wondering if you could grab that medicine on that top shelf?" Tamayo asked.
"Sure! Which medicine is it?" I said.
" The one with the blue lid please!" She said.

I gave her the medicine, and she grabs the bottle and gently places it on the basket.
"Thank you!" She said, happily. Yushiro just glares at me.

"What's you're name? My name is Tamayo!" She said, smiling. "My name is Y/n!" I say responding to her question.

"The boy next to me is Yushiro!" She said, while the said boy blushed at the attention he got from her.

'So....he still likes her in that type of way?' I thought, I must've not have gotten a chance to meet both Tamayo nor Yushiro.

I remember them being DLC, but I keep forgetting they aren't really supposed to exist.

"Well, it's nice to meet the two of you! Let's get along swell!" I said, closing my eyes and smiling.

I open my eyes to see both Yushiro and Tamayo looking away with small red tint on their faces.

'Huh? Why are they looking away?' I thought, confused.

"A-Anyways, do you go to [Name] Academy?" Yushiro asked, while Tamayo was nodding her head.

"Well, actually I do go there....why are you asking?" I said. 'They might be going to that school, would I have to do a tour again..?' I thought.

Maybe, but it's only been a day and I'm already feeling better. I think.

But no matter where I go, I can always feel someone eyes just staring....
It doesn't feel judgmental nor jealously
It feels more like lust.

I have no idea why someone would just stare like that...but sometimes I can also sense if they feel jealously, hatred but sometimes there's an emotion I have a hard time trying to figure out.

It feels uneasy to say at least.
But I'm rambling-
I'm sure, someone out there can sense if something feels wrong, even if that feeling is really all that strong.

I'm sure, 100% that this person is dangerous....but what if there's more than one?
I'm rambling again...

But the whole thing makes me so nervous.
As I finished my conversion with Tamayo and Yushiro. I figured out they both will be going to my school.

I walked up the counter to pay for some stuff I got, like snacks and pain pills for this stupid ass headache.

Leaving the store was a whole other story tho...I can feel at least more than one pairs of eyes just following my movements.

I had this before whenever I ate lunch alone.
It's not a great feeling at all.

What if this person is dangerous?
What if this person is attracted to me?
What if this person has a staring problem?
What if it's someone younger or older than me?

I could be overthinking this but I just....I feel very uncomfortable with their heavy glare following me around everywhere.

Should I be pissed off? Or should I just ignore it?

What a weird feeling...

I might be just overthinking this.
I need to be careful.

------------------------☆------

??? POV [ who could this be? It's not Gyuutaro nor Ume]

Look at them! They look so pretty walking home like that! But man I'm so angry!!

I was so close to disposing them.
Plus that girl with the pretty purple eyes....it would be a shame to see them all gouged out.

But I have to keep calm! I can't have Y/n be afraid of me!

I would kill her, like I did to them but no, these people are friends not foe.

I wouldn't want to depose people Y/n cares about! That would be just to cruel!.

I want them to be by my side

Forever....

----------------------♡---

3rd POV

As Y/n took some pain meds from a very stupid headache.
They were just laying in bed, trying not to think much.

Cheesecake, the new kitten they had found was sitting like a loaf on Y/n stomach, purring happily with content.

(I saw one comment about a name for the kitten! So I went ahead and chose the first one I saw!)

Cheesecake has been in the house for a day and he's already gotten attached to Y/n, the feeling is mutual between you and him.

Plus, Cheesecake is actually very cuddly, he'll follow you everywhere and when you're not home, he gets really sad and wait for you by the window.

(THAT'S SO CUTE WTH)

Y/n father, has also gotten attached to the kitten, petting it whenever he can.
It seems as though the kitten had finally found a place...

A place to call home.

-----------------------------◇
What the f*ck

just happened?!
-----------------------------◇

💭Taisho Secret!💭

• Y/n posts pictures of Cheesecake on their social media, which everyone that simps for them saw them with a cute kitten by their side. Kyojuro got a nosebleed from it.

• Yushiro was in denial of blushing over Y/n.

• Tamayo was attracted to you.

• Michikatsu wanted to hold your hand.

• Yoriichi really missed your presence.

• Cheesecake has no idea what gender you are, when he thinks of you, he calls you 'parent'.

• Y/n is way too attached to Cheesecake.

◇Love ya!◇-Ren~

◇Love ya!◇
-
Ren~