Smut voting?

Hey y'all welcome to the sm u t selected choosing for when the book is complete! After You, the reader meets all the characters.

There's gonna be like multiple ending y'all.
For those who are begging (😏) for it.

I will not do those that are underage! That being said who are those characters?

Tanjiro

Nezuko

Zenitsu

Inosuke

Kanao

Aoi

Muichiro

Yuichiro

Genya

Ume

Sabito

If you had read the manga inside the school AU Gyuutaro is 18. But I still feel a bit uncomfortable doing him so it's questionable 🤔

But for those that are underage will not have smut but would have a wholesome side story! Like fluff? Yeah that.

But what about those that are of age? ;)

Giyu

Shinobu

Tengen

Makio

Hinatsuru

Suma

Kyojuro

Mitsuri

Obanai

Sanemi

Yoriichi

Michikatsu

Tamayo

Yushiro

Douma

Akaza

Enmu?

I think that's it? I believe so but yes! These are characters that are of age 😳
If you want to vote, remember how did the voting before? Comment on their name!

For underage characters/ Fluff those are voted on the paragraph before if you want some fluff as well!

Do you want some friendship side stories too? Well here are your friendships!

Kanae

Makoma

Kaguya

Muzan

Gyomei

Rui

Should Murata be a love interest or a friend? I cannot forget that cutie!

What about Senjuro? Should he be the same? Or would rather prefer him as a friend?

Friends in this story help the love interest be with you!

Rui- Nezuko/Tanjiro

Kanae- Shinobu/Aoi/Kanao

Makoma- Sabito/Giyu

Kaguya- Sanemi/Tengen

Muzan- Michikatsu/Akaza/Douma/Enmu

Gyomei- Mitsuri/Obanai/Kyoyuki

(If possible) Senjuro- Kyojuro

But that is a possibility but I wanna hear my from my lovely friends! What do you think? What do you want to choose?

I think it's recommended that you choose wisely. 😉

If this book is complete....do any of you want me to work on something other than demon slayer?

I only saw a couple episodes of Aot season 1 so I don't know much about it. But I did see Sk8 the infinity, Sasaki and Miyano, Vanitas no Carte, Fairy Tail, The way of the household husband, Spy x Family, Toilet bound hanako kun. And I believe that is it? I cannot remember but these are the ones I recall.

I am happy to have made this book, but I want some feedback! What do you think about it! Please be honest!

(I want an excuse for you all to degrade me)

Woah! What was that??????

Anyways enjoy your day! I love you all and thanks for sticking with me!

-

Ren~

THESE TWO ARE SO HOT OMG OMG

I AM ON MY KNEES 🛐