Chap.14: Unsure

Ren: Baby giyuuuuuu 💞💕💖💞💗
Brian: You simp for him so bad that it's unhealthy... *Smack!*
Ren: Do not question the ways of a simp my son.
_________________________________

3rd POV

*Ding!* *Ding!*

Y/n gets two messages, one from Giyu and the other is from UNKNOWN... (que the dramatic drums)

Shorty:
Are you free right now?
If so meet me by the school entrance.

Deku Tree:
Oh Shorty..So you have the balls to ask me out huh? Damn, What are you trying to do eh? ;)

' WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING!! THEY'RE A PERVERT FOR THINKING I'LL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT' Giyu thought with a very explosive blush, He fighting the urge to scream in class. Mitsuri noticed this and questioned him.

"Tomioka-San! What's wrong are you alright?" She said with a loud whisper.
"Yeah I'm fine just... yeah I'm fine" he said as he was about to talk about you but stopped himself as he did not want to remember the messages you sent him.

'I swear by the entrance I will scold them for saying shit like that' He thought as his very explosive blush started to die down to a light pink blush.

Y/n was too busy acting like a God as they thought what Giyu looked like when they wrote the message, They pictured him blushing like a tomato and very close to screaming, they chuckled at that fact.

"OH! L/n-San!" Somone called, alarming Y/n.

"Kamado? Oh hello!" They said with a smile.
Tanjiro had a light blush when he remembered what happened 3 days ago, of course He's still salty about the fact you turned him into a tomato and was all smug about it, plus he can't stop thinking about you.

"I was thinking of getting your number L/n-San!" He said with a bright smile.
"Oh? Kamado..how bold of you, but of course!" They said with a smirk.

"Are you trying to plan something Kamado? How naughty of you.." They're smirk got wider as they saw Tanjiro face became redder then a red color pencil. "W-What makes you say t-that...I just...wanna get to know you L/n!" He saved himself from the potential nosebleed that was about to happen.

'Well I guess that makes sense.' Y/n thought but was upset since they couldn't get any answer from this pure boy.

"MONJIRO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!! I NEED MY DAILY SHRIMP TEMPURA!" Someone yelled, shocking Tanjiro and Y/n.

'Ah shit' Y/n thought with a annoyed expression, it not that they hate Inosuke its just that they're annoyed by them popping out of nowhere.

"Who this?" Inosuke questioned, tilting his head like a curious puppy.

"Oh? This is L/n Y/n! The one I told you about!" Tanjiro introduced for you with a happy expression. "You mean the one you can't stop talking about? That one?" Inosuke said exposing Tanjiro, "I-INOSUKE!! THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT!" Tanjiro said embarrassed that he got exposed for non stop talking about you.

"Soooo.... Kamado you talk about me non stop?" Y/n said questioning Tanjiro while they bend down a little to face Tanjiro.

'I think Inosuke fed their ego just a bit, but I don't wanna deny the fact I can't stop talking about them' Tanjro thought flushed and embarrassed as He's gonna have to be bold and say the truth.

"I-I do I will not deny it! Plus I think of you're an interesting person so thAt's why I asked for your number" He said as his voice cracked a little.

"Hm okay! Anyways Lunch will be over for me,and after class I have to meet someone later so maybe tomorrow we can hang out?" Y/n said. "I WANNA JOIN TO M/L/N!" Inosuke said mispronouncing your last name.

"Of course! Maybe you can invite Zenitsu as well since I saw him yesterday!" Y/n said happy that they can hang out with the Kamaboko squad tomorrow.

"Then it's settled! See you later M/l/n,L/n San!" Both Inosuke and Tanjiro said.
_________________________________
                           What the F*ck

                          Just Happened?!
_________________________________
                       💭Taisho Secret!💭
• When Tanjiro told Zenitsu about the hang out tomorrow, Zenitsu couldn't help but get a nosebleed.

• Both Inosuke and Tanjiro won't admit it but they were kinda jealous someone gonna hang out with Y/n today.

• When Giyu was in class he had a mini nosebleed and went to the bathroom.

• Ren is excited for Halloween.
_________________________________

Ren: I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I CANNOT WAIT.
Brian: I like Halloween too!
Ren: I gonna make some Halloween cookies for you and the reader.
Brian: Yay!

Ren: *NOSEBLEEDS*Brian: *heavily blushes* R-Ren what the heck

Ren: *NOSEBLEEDS*
Brian: *heavily blushes* R-Ren what the heck...
Ren: Do not question me my son 😏